post any random Mario thought on your mind

Also this series will throw anyone under the kidnap bus for the sake of convenience.

It's happened to both Mario and Luigi a few times now.

Also this series will throw anyone under the kidnap bus for the sake of convenience.

It'll be a matter of time before Mario kidnaps Bowser and Peach has to rescue Bowser.

Oh and Mario does this because Mario invited Bowser to a crappy boring Italian opera concert and Bowser struggles to be way too polite and not leave.

Mario goes back to his old cruel Jumpman nature and forces Bowser into being an unpaid butler for his opera house.

If Bowser always captures Peach, even though she is proven to be strong, why would Mario have to save her?
They are all bound by and pawns of the laws of their gameverse.
As Slime in Fortune Street would say, "Don't laugh! I'm digitally challenged, you know!", when he can only roll a 1 because a card says so.

Although, I'd LOVE LOVE to have a sequel to Super Princess Peach where she rescues herself, in a more asskickery way than Paper Peach

Last edited:
Mario Power Tennis is incredible. Once you get used to the controls it's oh so sweet. I'm literally liking it more than Galaxy I think lmao.

Only nitpick is I can't tell if characters play differently regarding strength and speed. Is this a problem in other sports Marios?

I'm pretty sure they do play differently in that regard. A normal hit with Bowser isn't the same with Peach. Accuracy is also factored in.

Mario Power Tennis is incredible. Once you get used to the controls it's oh so sweet. I'm literally liking it more than Galaxy I think lmao.

Only nitpick is I can't tell if characters play differently regarding strength and speed. Is this a problem in other sports Marios?
Yah they all play different. It's a flaw of the tennis games where they don't show stats. There's stroke power, serve power, volley power, and ball control as well as lunge distance and walk speed.

Power tennis is still the best tennis game in the series.

Though tennis 64 and to a lesser extent Aces are no slouch either.

When Toad wins in the original Mario Tennis, he accidentally shoots spores out of his head and they turn into mushrooms.
If this is the case, does this mean this is how Toads are made?

Toads reproduce by winning huh?

Well maybe that's why they're not playable in Super Mario Party! They've got a China situation and are trying to control the amount of births.

Either that or they are planning to overthrow Princess Peach with an endless army.

How many coops could a Koopa Troopa coop until a Koopa Troopa could coop coops no more?

Back