post any random Mario thought on your mind

Power tennis is still the best tennis game in the series.

Though tennis 64 and to a lesser extent Aces are no slouch either.
I still think Aces trumps Power Tennis a lot in the gameplay department. Something about Power Tennis and its ball speeds, it just seems sloggy. There's also the fairly obnoxious (but exploitable) Power Shots that last way too long. Also Paratroopa's lunge is obnoxious; there's just no way you can get service aces in Power Tennis and I've never missed a return unlike other games when I'm against more difficult AI.

All things considered though Paratroopa's Power shot in Power Tennis is pretty heckin gorgeous. Blew this guy's 9 year old mind for sure.

All things considered though Paratroopa's Power shot in Power Tennis is pretty heckin gorgeous. Blew this guy's 9 year old mind for sure.
IDK it didn't stand out much to my 9-year old self but I like how Jr.'s power shot looked. (too bad the power shot is easily deflected)

Lakilester is having a stroke.
why tho

Well his girlfriend doesn't call him "Spike" either. I think he'll be fine.

I don't see evidence of a break-up. Maybe they did when I'm not looking, though Lakilester just hasn't been seen since like 2000.

Wait you gave both a stroke because you called Lakilester by his real name...

That conversation had me just realize, the creators of Paper Mario could make the best of both worlds and have a side mode of the 64 & Gamecube Partners in their next game.

Not a bad idea tbh.

That way we focus development on him.

Freedom of speech. Nintendo can handle a lil' bit of criticism. I've been calling characters a lot worse anyhow and I still have my arms.

I called Starlow a floating urinal cake with eyes. 🥴

And I said Mario Kart Tour is digital equivalent of all the worst things that go in the toilet but that's not opinion, there are chemical analyses that prove it.

Back