post any random Mario thought on your mind

He's also very clearly influenced by old timey cartoon characters.

Yeah, he shows strongest influence in his initial design (Popeye!), but they softened and rounded the features over the years.

Nah, weegee gets the odd reference here and there.

Parallel Universes died almost as quick as it came about.

I still see parallel universes out in the wild occasionally. I don't think it died, it's just a very niche meme. The demographic of people who like Super Mario 64 enough to seek out/enjoy the absurd amount of knowledge on it people like PannenKoek have is relatively small. People still comment about parallel universe on his newest uploads, albeit less frequently.

I don't quite understand why a military tank would suddenly raise the game's rating now. Is it like a new gun situation where ratings get freaked out over the fact that they exist? This is like the presence of fighter jets now raising the age as well. I also read that it caused a big explosion and I'm like...so what? 8 year olds will love that, look at cartoons aimed at boys in the 80's-90's like Transformers or GI Joe. I'll never get why Odyssey gets an E10+, I don't think it's unsuitable for 6 year olds in the slightest.

What's funny is that zombie Mario with an axe on his head was added post-launch.

I think Yoshi's Crafted World can get away with that because everything is made out of craft rather than realistic. I'm going to bet if they used ketchup, red paint, or tomato sauce as blood, it will still keep the the E rating.

The Ulti-Free Badge was far too powerful of an item and let players just steamroll the game.

Do Mickey Mouse and Mario have distinguishable personalities? Idk really know anything about Mickey, but on a surface level they seem pretty parallel

Depends on which era. Early Mickey was more mischievous for example.

The Mario series is known for being good starter entries yet the perfect Mario game that can teach people of the most complicated and noisy card game in the planet has never been localized outside of Japan.

Mario_Peach_Background_-_Yakuman_DS.png

I've seen my family play this game (the actual board game not the Mario one lol) and I feel betrayed Mario can't teach me what the hell the bird tile does nor what those pretty flowers are supposed to stand for.

Should there be a Mario TCG like there is Pokemon? I say yes. I've been thinking of making a fanmade one, but idk if I'm good enough at math to make it work properly 😅

i just remembered this guy existed
Seasideking.png

who is he and why does he look so much like mario.. anyone got any epic game theories on this

Hm maybe he's the fabled third Mario brother.

Back