post any random Mario thought on your mind

I think it has to do partially with the cutscene in Mario Tennis. Luigi taunted at Waluigi. Looks like their rivalry was already there, though. Maybe Wario spread nasty lies about Luigi to try to get Waluigi for his cause to make the rival pair miserable and Waluigi is just a proud, arrogant guy who doesn't like similarly named guys especially if they beat him at tennis. Many times.

How about being created for the sake of being a rival

Dr. Mario said:
I think it has to do partially with the cutscene in Mario Tennis. Luigi taunted at Waluigi. Looks like their rivalry was already there, though. Maybe Wario spread nasty lies about Luigi to try to get Waluigi for his cause to make the rival pair miserable and Waluigi is just a proud, arrogant guy who doesn't like similarly named guys especially if they beat him at tennis. Many times.
I'm imagining Wario saying Luigi was talking smack about Waluigi. Similar to Grubba and the Armored Harriers.

I like the banner of Mario characters welcoming arrived passengers in Kansai International Airport and Narita International Airport.
Included characters that have their own "Welcome" art in the "Welcome to Japan" banner are Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, Toadette, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Goombas, Koopa Troopa, Paratroopa, Donkey Kong, and Diddy Kong. Added characters in Narita Airport are Daisy, Rosalina, Lumas, Boos, and various Toads.

I noticed that Wario and Waluigi are not included in the banner (and do not have their own unique "Welcome" art) in both airports.
Because they would scare off young passengers.

Scaring kids is Bowser's job, but Bowser is right there!

i just had a thought. what happens if a beach koopa becomes a dry bones. since dry bones torsos is just the shell part but beach koopas have No shell... what is the real answer

ZelenPixel said:
i just had a thought. what happens if a beach koopa becomes a dry bones. since dry bones torsos is just the shell part but beach koopas have No shell... what is the real answer

i think it would look along the lines like this except bipedal than quadrupedal

MLSSDryBones.png
MLSSBMDryBonesBeanbean.png

Look at this stupidity I made.
Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

EANtfUIVAAAMEbm

Why did I feel the need to convert Equestrian bits to coins to Star Pieces? Well, it has something to do with my OC Siph and his shenanigans. That's all I'll say of it for now.

Mario Party is the bane of all Mario characters' existences and that started from an argument.

But, hey, you need to make your random thoughts relevant to Mario, not status updates about your daily life.

im under-the-influence of the Dr. Mario Effect plz send hearts

Dr. Mario said:
Mario Party is the bane of all Mario characters' existences and that started from an argument.

But, hey, you need to make your random thoughts relevant to Mario, not status updates about your daily life.

It can only be their bane of their existence when you put the disc in the console and start the game, you know.

@LeftyGreenMario

I still think you should try out Dr. Mario World. And I'm certainly not just testing pinging right now.

Well it worked.

And I don't know, I'm too busy trying out Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled and the grinding and updating Pit Stop keeps goading me to come back to that one.

I also need to work with stuff on Zbrush.

I beat the first Super Mario Land at work today. It was pretty good: retrospectives of the game point to the different environements and enemies to lament how safe the NSMB series is, but beyond just providing a thematic shakeup, stuff like bill blasters coming out of pipes and the exploding koopas make for some pretty interesting new challenges. The superball is a great powerup and while I wouldn't buy the shmup sections as a standalone game, they work as a fleeting burst of carnage.

It's not as tight as the NES games though. Mario has bad midair control and doesn't build up momentum as quickly as you'd like so I had some pretty frustrating deaths. You have some janky stuff like coliding with a boulder that just spawned midair during your jump. And you can tell they were running fumes near the end with how midway through World 3, all underground bonus rooms start having the same layout.

I do like land but I have had several annoying deaths where I accidentally walked off a ledge. Something that generally doesn't happen for me in these types of games.

Back