post any random thought on your mind

Klinsly Cat

I'm the prettiest girl you ever met
It the anniversary of Super Mario Kart and the Mario Kart series!

Mcmadness

The idiot who puts things in the wrong board.
eh, they are all still perfectly playable, just some better than others.

Klinsly Cat

Found a screenshot of what became Yoshi Cookie

Klinsly Cat

I wonder, with SNES online bringing unexpected games, could we finally get the SNES Wario's Woods?
Besides those educational games, I don't think Tetris Attack will make it due to the Tetris Company being stingy, on the bright side, this does bring up the chance of Panel De Pon or the Satellaview version leaving Japan

Last edited:

Glowsquid

Shine Sprite
Forum Moderator
Wiki Bureaucrat
Core 'Shroom Staff
With the apparent strict restrictions still in place for Paper Mario, what if Intelligent Systems did... Paper Wario instead? At the very least, they'd be less restricted in term of characters and settings; stuff like the voice acting WarioWare Gold shows Nintendo doesn't exert as strict as brand control on the Wario games and is more willing to experiment.

Worth noting is that a lot of PM Sticker Star and Color Splash staff worked on WarioWare Gold. Not only did they do a great job on *that* game, stuff like the Thing stickers in their PM games and the steak battle in Colour Splash would feel totally at home in WarioWare.

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
With the apparent strict restrictions still in place for Paper Mario, what if Intelligent Systems did...

Paper Daisy?

Klinsly Cat

After playing Stunt Race FX, I would like to see a Mario Kart track taking place in a suburbian neighborhood

Doctor Healmore

Shine Sprite
Poll Committee
I find it ironic that it took the Paper Mario series five games to have actually good box art (I find TTYD's box art especially to be one of the dullest I've ever seen, but the other three before CS weren't very great either), while the M&L series actually had it down at first before completely abandoning it with the third game (with the European boxart for Superstar Saga DX being a notable exception).

Klinsly Cat

I find it weird that the two first third party characters in Smash invalidate the saying "No where to run, no where to hide"

Klinsly Cat

You know, if Nintendo ever brings back the idea of streaming radio music over games, which I highly doubt, I would pay good money for them to steam Enter Sandman when they debut a version of Super Mario USA

Dr. Baby Luigi

Mushroom Kingdom's Most Adorable Doctor
You know, if Nintendo ever brings back the idea of streaming radio music over games, which I highly doubt, I would pay good money for them to steam Enter Sandman when they debut a version of Super Mario USA
why not just stream your own mp3's that would be dandy

Klinsly Cat

If my memory is correct, the scam-, er, I mean phone company Jamster(which to my dismay, still exists), had the traditional SMB theme as a "free" ringtone. Considering the company already had been coming under heat for screwing over people, I would be really surprised if Nintendo willingly work with them

ZelenPixel

syuper mario in real loyf
i had a dream i was in like. a mario store. but it didnt sell what youd expect, no figurines or games or amiibos or anything. no the products here were all likely not licensed. it ranged from stuff like lil cross stiched drawings to a toilet seat
my siblings were there too for some reason. let me note that i rarely talk to them ever and they dont care about nintendo as far as i know
the thing i remmeber the most was picking up a small sand filled squishy thing with something like this printed on it
(the font was fancier but all i had was segoe script so)
i dont know how my brain came up with this

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
One of my suitemates instantly crushes on any (human) Nintendo girl with green hair.
I showed him Helen.