post any random Mario thought on your mind

Especially when you and your sister are behind the wheel.

had a dream it was e3 still and they announced a new paper mario that was similar to the first 2 and then i woke up sad because we aren't in that universe

i just remembered i woke up this morning and immediately started brainstorming captures for a potential odyssey 2 so heres what ive written in a txt file
parabiddybud: found flying in groups, one after another. when captured it controls the same as paragoombas and parabones, however the other biddybuds are following you in a line. there can be puzzles with setting a certain amount of these in a straight line for a moon, sorta like the goomba stack switches.

dry bones: moves as youd expect, but can shoot bones in a straight line that are unaffected by gravity. its just for defeating enemies.

a flying capture that can fly anywhere without a restricted height limit(obviously still shouldnt let you fly infinitely up), however it only appears in sub areas or a closed off part of the kingdom with a hole to it that mario can fit through but the capture cant. or maybe it appears normally anyways! could be anything

a capture that can walk and jump around, but also dive underwater freely, could be used for an interesting obstacle course
i.. didnt have much ideas but i might think of a few more sometime later. just for fun.

Someone on another site mentioned wanting Yoshi Island as a style in SMM2, don't think that is going to happen, way too different, wonder how they would handle the multiplayer though, just different colored Yoshis with Baby Mario on their back? Yoshi with baby versions of the 4 playable characters? Yoshis themed after the 4 playable characters?

they're probably thinking of an aesthetic change while you're still playing as mario, not literally changing with yoshi.

but, if they're going to have a yi style with fucking Baby Luigi as a playable character in that style, then count me the hell in

Can't even get Super Mario Bros. 2 USA as a style while 3D World, which has even less to do with 2D Mario, gets its own style. So, I can't imagine they'll go through those lengths at all.

The stop is red but B is in green. Huh.

mr toad sounds so mature for someone who is.. A Babie
isnt kun kinda sorta used for younger boys anyway..

YoshiFlutterJump said:
It already exists, though. It's called "Paper Mario".
The only similarity between those two games is that they're turn based RPG's where you play as Mario, so I guess Mario & Luigi is also a SMRPG sequel.

Leo Luster said:
YoshiFlutterJump said:
It already exists, though. It's called "Paper Mario".
The only similarity between those two games is that they're turn based RPG's where you play as Mario, so I guess Mario & Luigi is also a SMRPG sequel.
Indeed. It's just that Paper Mario was actually called "Mario RPG 2" in development. M&L is very much a Mario RPG sequel, though.

Probably a good thing it's so different, though, because Mario RPG's battle system just downright sucked.

wouldnt exactly consider the m&l series a sequel to smrpg any more than paper mario is even with how pm sprouted in the first place. these three are all distinct from one another i think
anyway i realised how tall uproots are
JQjKuv0gakk.png

unknown.png

I've been wondering...what exactly does Waluigi have against Luigi? I mean, Wario had his interaction with Mario in SML2, but Waluigi was literally "that guy who likes to rival Luigi" ever since his debut, with no explanation. Why is that?

YoshiFlutterJump said:
I've been wondering...what exactly does Waluigi have against Luigi? I mean, Wario had his interaction with Mario in SML2, but Waluigi was literally "that guy who likes to rival Luigi" ever since his debut, with no explanation. Why is that?

This may just be speculation, but perhaps Luigi and Waluigi knew each other during their childhood, but the latter became jealous of the former.

Back