post any random Mario thought on your mind

Excruciatingly hard.

Complete moveset hacks are barely possible iirc

I remember a complete Waluigi-over-Pit hack (except with no voices) and a Yoda-over-Meta Knight (with voices) that weren't bad back when my brother used to download mods for Brawl.

In Brawl, yeah, they are very possible. In Smash 4, however, not really. The tools aren't very developed yet.

Regardless they are still both excruciatingly hard no matter the tools. Animation and moveset properties and balancing would take the most time.

i am mostly interested in music and sfx mods. I already love the games as they are , but the sound stuff it's what really moves me.

In current Multiplayer Mario games i like custom music and voices for the characters, mostly Rosalina.

Speaking on that , I realised i have custom voice clips for Rosalina in many of the games she appears.

i am still hoping for a way to do it on Wii U , and it will be all complete.

Mario and Sonic games are IRRELEVANT , and Rosalina barely participates in those so i skip them.

I would hope Switch mods would be more popular and have a bigger scene than the Wii U so everything can be done faster.

Mods make me kill Mr. Krabs (complete with a voice and all) and his team of Warios in Smash 4 on a normally unavailable 8 player Smash stage with a team of armored Baby Luigis all being voiced by different languages of Nick from Left 4 Dead 2.

Mods are the best freaking thing ever.

Totally agree that they're very fun to make, even if they are very time-consuming and tiring to work on. Not having a part working and figuring out what the problem is may be frustrating at first, but it's only part of the fun. The best feeling to come out of it? When your custom-made mod actually works.

exactly.

Specially when you do TONS of back and forth.

Like, you have not idea how happy i was when i managed to made a custom voice set in Sports Super Stars.

I tested tons of times and everytime i selected Rosalina she said that awkward ''Lets goooooo'' (meaning it was not working) and i was like ''UGHHHHHHH''

And finally i did it and i heard Kerri's laught from MK7 , and i was like OMG , had to replay it over and over to make sure it worked fine and i literally when ''woooooooo yessss!''

Such a good feeling.

It's been a long while since I last modded my Wii, I kinda forgot the steps on how to get it exactly working. But if you follow the steps exactly, you don't have to worry about bricking the Wii.

at this point , modding the Wii would be the easiest thing ever.

Lots of methods , exploits , tools and stuff to avoid bricking.

The only thing needed is the Homebrew Channel , which can be installed easily if you have an original copy of Smash Bros Brawl (this is the method i used)

and after that just intall the apps to make isos from your original games , so you can edit them with tools and run them with a USB launcher.

launching games from as ISO instead of discs have less loading times btw.

Thanks for the advice. I do have some info on the Homebrew Channel bookmarked.

Unfortunately, I'm currently at university, away from my Wii, so I won't be able to do much from here.

Does anybody know if these play in Mario Golf World Tour?

GlhMZSC.png

I know they play in Castle Club , but is there any other way to trigger them in that game?

Also, is Rosalina a possible opponent in Castle Club Tournament so she can have that animation in that mode???

I just want to know because i want to extract the final voice clip from this game.

TheFarmboy said:
Super Mario Land came out on this day.

Happy 28th Anniversary.
Sweet.
Do something to commemorate it, Nintendo.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Does anybody know if these play in Mario Golf World Tour?

Not that I know of no.

Back when I was a little kid and the Gamecube was the coolest thing ever(Oh wait, it still is), my brother went to the children's hospital and they let him play some video games, he came home and told me he played "Mario's Mansion" and Mario's mansion is happy and Mario goes fishing, now, my little brother has no reason to lie even though that game evidently didn't exist, it took me years to realize he was just playing a Mario Party game

Mario's Mansion, huh? I like the idea of Mario's Mansion, where instead of Luigi having to rescue Mario, Mario returns the favour.

Thanks for reading.

TheFarmboy said:

Happy 28th Anniversary.

And I was born the day after, aka today.

Neato.

Mcmadness said:
TheFarmboy said:

Happy 28th Anniversary.

And I was born the day after, aka today.

Neato.

Happy birthday! Didn't know it would be today!

I'm very busy with my social life today, though, so I don't think I can find time to play L4D2 together.

Thanks guys, much appreciated :D

Baby Luigi said:
Happy birthday! Didn't know it would be today!

I'm very busy with my social life today, though, so I don't think I can find time to play L4D2 together.

No biggie, I was pretty much gone doing birthday things all day anyhow :P

Back