post any random Mario thought on your mind

I got my USA copy recently and ripped it to make it a installable game.

i guess it wouldn't work due to region differences.

Thanks though , i think i can also get them if i suck up my pride and lose against the CPU in Tournament mode lol

You can always just beat a Rosalina CPU, methinks.

Yay , i got 3 new Kerri clips!

3 losing sounds for Rosalina.

I need everything i can get to get the mods richer and diverse.

Nothing like some quality mod diversity.

On a completely different note, I find myself wondering what was the point of having the black paint possess Bowser in Color Splash?

I mean all it does is rob Bowser of what could have been an otherwise good villain role since he hasn't had any worth a crap since the original Paper Mario and the black paint is such a non entity that it doesn't remotely stack up to the previous one off antagonists of the series. (for those who liked em)

It's almost like they tried to please both groups but pleased neither.

I think the issue rose when they wanted to give the black paint more identity (there is concept art of it taking a form by itself as well as with Bowser) but then decided that might rub Tanabe the wrong way and scrapped it, but didn't have enough time to rework the whole plot so it's just kinda there. Though, I'm not sure you would've liked Bowser's portrayal without the paint, since all his dialogue without it points towards this being his more comic-relief/dumb and incompetent version. Same with if they had given him dialogue in Sticker Star. I think the current Paper Mario team don't know how to properly write Bowser as a villain anymore, so they find reasons to give him minimal to no dialogue in his normal state.

I feel like they scrapped that idea more due to not being able to make a cape on Bowser look right.

That being said it's really not hard to write Bowser as a villain, they practically did with him already in CS, all they'd have to do is make it so he wasn't being pointlessly controlled and a slight adjustment as to how he got the black paint in the first place.

But whatever, it is what it is I suppose.

It's done!

This was great to do , now i can enjoy the game 200000%

I love playing every second of this as Rosalina now that it is all as i want.

what i'd really like to see is a mod where mario and luigi's voices are lou albano and danny wells from the cartoon/live-action tv show

The voices alternate between the left and right headphones. :eek:

Also, I swear Ella sounds just like Dawn from the Pokémon anime, but they have different voice actors.

Pink_Gold_Peach said:
Hearing Bowser speak real words is pretty weird.

I love Mario's sneeze though.
I think Bowser spoke words in Sunshine (I'm sure you know about that) and Galaxy. Don't know if there's been others.

My favourite taunt has gotta be "You look redekulose"

The next Mario Party game should have an amiibo mode where the pieces play like in that board mode in Mario Party 5. Would be cool.

Oh and Super Duel Mode. Please.

Ninelevendo said:
I think Bowser spoke words in Sunshine (I'm sure you know about that) and Galaxy. Don't know if there's been others.

The next Mario Party game should have an amiibo mode where the pieces play like in that board mode in Mario Party 5. Would be cool.

Oh and Super Duel Mode. Please.

Yes, I did know about Bowser's lines in SMS.

Super Duel Mode is one of the many reasons I love Mario Party 5 so much. Donkey Kong is also fun to battle in that mode, even though his machine has max top speed, acceleration, handling, health and firepower. He doesn't have perfect traction though.

Banana_Bot_5.png

Ninelevendo said:
You mean Card Party?

i hate soccer in Sports Super Stars , its super disgusting.

At least the Striker games where great to vent over , you can literally beat down the bitches without remorse.

In this one everybody is such a wuss , the CPU gets BARELY touched and they cry Free kick.

literally ruined the sport for me

Swiftie_Luma said:

At least the Striker games where great to vent over , you can literally beat down the *bleep*es without remorse.

In this one everybody is such a wuss , the CPU gets BARELY touched and they cry Free kick.

They are taking a page from real world Soccer (Football in Europe). Ironically, in Mario Sports Mix, no one ever receives free throws for fouling in Basketball.

Swiftie_Luma said:

At least the Striker games where great to vent over , you can literally beat down the *bleep*es without remorse.

Just pressure them instead with B, you can pretty much "hit" them that way. Also, I sent a special shot ball flying through an opponent Toad and scored a goal, the replay was hilarious.

Also, it's fun getting 36-0 against Wario.

In the meantime, I'm still sitting with a WIP Baby Mario.

Gamebanana is not a malicious website. Try whitelisting it.

Anyway, it was a Smash 4 mod of Fawful over Bowser Jr. It actually looks really really good, I'm very impressed by it, hence my comment disparaging my own creation (I also did a Bowser Jr hack but it's far from finished)

Back