post any random Mario thought on your mind

Along with pasta jokes!

:mario: : "Hey, what's up? Did the FSM catch your tongue?"
Mario_Map_Icon.png
: Mmm-m. *Shakes head*
:luigi: : I don't think he even knows what that is *wheeze*.
Luigi_Map_Icon.png
: *Speaks in Italian gibberish.*

I'm sure he'd say like, 15 kids because the cartoon Koopalings were quite different.

Sitting here freezing my butt off made me think: what if there was a game about Mario, Luigi, and all them going to Antarctica to save someone other than Peach from someone other than Bowser?

Mary Berry said:
Sitting here freezing my butt off made me think: what if there was a game about Mario, Luigi, and all them going to Antarctica to save someone other than Peach from someone other than Bowser?
Basically Mario is Missing 2, except for Bowser:

Well then. I was thinking more along the lines of 2D platformer, but ok.

Dr. Mario said:
Mama mia, that's a lot! Unleash the Marios! *gets out that former image in Lumastar's signature*

Anyway, we had Donkey Kong Mario, Vietnam War veteran Mario, and Mario Bros.. Mario along with stumpy Mario, modern Mario, and silicon graphics Mario. They, along with Paper Mario, Mario & Luigi Mario and their brotherly counterparts went on to star in the sequel to Paper Jam, where Brawl Mario is the main, super edgy antagonist along with his sinister, emotionless Mario is Missing Mario and the dorky dimwitted Hotel Mario minion, although Super Mario Bros. Bowser, Blue-eyed Bowser, Classic Bowser, Silicon graphics Bowser, and modern Bowser provide to be major thorns on both the good guys' and edgy Brawl Mario's sides.

The live-action Mario, Luigi, and King Koopa along with the cartoon versions will make a cameo appearance although it'll have to be someone else because they're not with us.
But the current reality is even more complex:

There are now 2 Bowsers

German Bowser (who is the father of the Koopalings because only a German guy could be the father of Ludwig von Koopa)

Modern Bowser (who is just Bowser for the Koopalings)

Who will win?

Or is it a Schroedinger's cat scenario where both depictions are coexisting and we just have to ask Miyamoto until the German Bowser depiction comes out and then never interview him again on the matter?

So many Marios, so many Bowsers.

Whats a guy to do!?

Pannenkoek has too much time on his hands.

Maybe one day he can 100% with half an A press. For now he can do a 70 star run pressing A once, but hopefully that will change.

Mary Berry said:
Someone = the world from anthropocentric global warming and fighting denialists propagated by Bowser's efforts and ties to OPEC (yes, he does have ties!), and they expose Bowser's lies and their delusions, but unfortunately, nobody believes them they get accused due to Climategate and denialists continue to point towards the Angry Sun's influence rather than our own CO2 emissions.

Yes, Bowser is involved in this one, but yeah, save his absence for something else.

EDIT: addenum: Baby Luigi also gets kidnapped.

Mcmadness said:
So many Marios, so many Bowsers.

Whats a guy to do!?
Make a video game about them! Don't forget the Luigis and Peachs and Koopalings, too!

But thats a lot!

You can never have enough Mario/Bowser/Luigi/Peach whatever in Marioverse. I mean, there was going to be 128 Marios...

Well those became a bunch of flowered folk

Yeah, but it's not like they changed it because they were sick of Mario, it's just that they wanted to make a new IP, and Mario's cool with it.

And then Olimar was named after Mario

Mary Berry said:
I don't see the resemblance.

Olimar's japanese name is Orima which is Mario's name rearranged.

Dr. Mario said:
I'm sure he'd say like, 15 kids because the cartoon Koopalings were quite different.
At least 18 kids. Do you remember these ones?
MPA_KoopaKid1.jpg

MPA_KoopaKid2.jpg
MPA_KoopaKid3.jpg

I know, I know, in "reality" it is 16+ because those three are one:
MP6_KoopaKid.jpg

But Koopa Kids aren't Bowser's kids. And if they are, that's a hell a lot of children Bowser has. I wonder if how he's able to have enough calcium after all that laying. And is Bowser actually a girl!? :eek:

Protip: if you're going to make Mario-based sprite series/comic/video, for the love of god, DON'T USE SUPERSTAR SAGA SPRITES.

Dr. Mario said:
But Koopa Kids aren't Bowser's kids. And if they are, that's a hell a lot of children Bowser has. I wonder if how he's able to have enough calcium after all that laying. And is Bowser actually a girl!? :eek:

Protip: if you're going to make Mario-based sprite series/comic/video, for the love of god, DON'T USE SUPERSTAR SAGA SPRITES.
Pretty sure Bowser is like Toads in which he has no gender and assumes a male persona. This is why Baby Bowser and Bowser Junior are so alike; as there is only one parent gene, all offspring will be identical.

Also I think that the Koopalings are adopted or minions of Bowser.

I don't know why people like the art style of Superstar Saga, it looks so ugly and bleak.

Back