post any random Mario thought on your mind

Iggy Waffles said:
If they were adopted it would make more sense. Since they were disowned as Bowser's actual kids.
I hope this is not the way that Nintendo will follow, although that's the easiest way out, because in my opinion they were not designed and indeed they were not presented as adopted children. Three of them even have blue eyes like Bowser had in SMB3. I really dislike the adoption theory. Luckily, Nintendo UK agrees with me:
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Games/NES/Super-Mario-Bros-3-279558.html

"And you’ll need all the powers you can muster, to beat Bowser’s offspring lurking in their heavily-armed airships."

P.S.: of course, also Nintendo of Germany used that term:

"Du wirst all deine Kräfte benötigen, um Bowsers Sprösslinge zu schlagen, die in ihren schwer bewaffneten Luftschiffen lauern."

Germany loves the Koopalings as Bowser's natural children...

and Nintendo Italia agrees!

"Per battere la prole di Bowser, asserragliata su navi volanti pesantemente armate, ti serviranno tutti i poteri che riuscirai a raccogliere."

And that's still four of them without blue eyes.

The Pyro Guy said:
And that's still four of them without blue eyes
Magikrazy said:
"Three of them have blue eyes like Bowser used to"

Yeah, a lot of people and animals have blue eyes.
https://www.dnalc.org/view/10965--Mendelian-inheritance-of-eye-color-in-man-.html

Plus, we don't know the color of the eyes of Roy.

Ok, sorry for the tone. That "No. Seriously no." was a rude and awful response, I now removed it from the original post but still keep here as a sign of bad behavior from me. I think that the Koopalings were designed at the time as Bowser's natural children (the color of the eyes actually follows the rule of Mendelian inheritance, and the designers were surprisingly conformant to it, with the correct 50% ratio!) and they clearly were presented as such, as I showed. This is why I am not fond of the adoption theory, although I think this is the likely route that Nintendo will take, as that's an easy escape.

Plus, we don't know the color of the eyes of Roy.

My eyes are bl-oh wait my namesake.

I guess I haven't really paid attention, but fsr I thought they were red. I could be thinking of Bowser though.

That's more than just a vibe. That's all-out "Wow that's changed."

*country accent* Ya think that lad is disturbin, boy?

I just want a Mario Dynasty Warriors game in general, but why single out Wart?

Striker Mario said:

Probably because he's a forgotten legend. Even though he's essentially is from Doki Doki Panic, Shy Guys and Birdos were too, and look at them now. They race in go-karts as a past time.

Striker Mario said:
I want Bowser playable, but I don't just want some nobody coming in and taking over Bowser's army.

Wart already has an army, chock full of several enemies I enjoy seeing. So naturally, I'd want him.

Magikrazy said:
Striker Mario said:
I want Bowser playable, but I don't just want some nobody coming in and taking over Bowser's army.

What about Wario?

Emperor Wario has created a device brainwashing almost everyone in the world into giving him his money, food, amd basically slave away for him.

or

Emperor Wario mutates the entire planet into his own image and transforms almost everyone into Wario drones.

In both games, Wario's army consists of regular Warios who are the "Goombas" of the game, and variations of Wario like pirate, clown, caveman, outlaw, ninja, robot, etc.

That sounds amazing. I'd love to take down entire armies of Wario or Wario-like creatures.

Striker Mario said:
That sounds amazing. I'd love to take down entire armies of Wario or Wario-like creatures.

They're not Wario (except for Emperor Wario and Squire Waluigi) or Wario-like creatures, they're innocent people mutated into Wario creatures.

Alternatively alternatively, the Warios are aliens from Dimension "W" and want to mutate the planet so its uninhabitable for everyone except for them.

I'm playing Paper Mario and there's a giant slot machine in Shy Guy's Toy Box, we all know this, but apparently, you can attack it when you're fighting the Shy Guys in that specific area.

Dark ProtoMan said:
Striker Mario said:

They're not Wario (except for Emperor Wario and Squire Waluigi) or Wario-like creatures, they're innocent people mutated into Wario creatures.

Those poor people, I knew Wario was an alien.

Iggy Waffles said:
Dark ProtoMan said:
Striker Mario said:

Those poor people, I knew Wario was an alien.

Where else could you get such an abomination? *cough*DK*cough*

The sequel could be Luigi as the main protagonist taking down Waluigi, who's now in charge of all the mutated creatures, but he turns them into Waluigis.

Brought to you by someone who ain't fully awake.

Dark ProtoMan said:

Alternatively alternatively, the Warios are aliens from Dimension "W" and want to mutate the planet so its uninhabitable for everyone except for them.
They're pretty much the same thing at that point. :mario:

Back