post any random Mario thought on your mind

Cowboy Guy said:
Cirdec said:
NdCube was lazy when it made Mario Party 10.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of Mario Party 10. If they make any more Mario Party games, I think they should stick to the old Mario Party style.

I mean Mario Party 9 was good, but Mario Party 10 is a downgrade.

Cirdec said:
Cowboy Guy said:
Cirdec said:
NdCube was lazy when it made Mario Party 10.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of Mario Party 10. If they make any more Mario Party games, I think they should stick to the old Mario Party style.

I mean Mario Party 9 was good, but Mario Party 10 is a downgrade.
I do like Mario Party 9. It had better minigames and a better gameplay than MP10. I do miss the old Mario Party styles, like Mario Party DS.

Mario Party 9 was pretty unenjoyable in my opinion. Playing it just made me go and play Mario Party DS instead because it's so much better.

mario party 9 lets me mod it

so eh

Someday 10 will too

this is getting ridiculous

I've paid peach like 3000 coins in five turns or so

Chances are, it probably still would have sucked.

Daniela, Dianna, Daisy, it's all the same! I pulled it from one of the old game guides. What I got from it is the reference to "Mushroom Kingdom" and not Dinoha-hurk.

This is why you don't hire hack directors more interested in making a blade runner knock off than an actual SMB movie.

Everything would have been better if Captain Lou was playing Mario. Make the entire movie into a series of WWE matches. It'd be unbelievably goofy, but it'd be the best kind of goofy.

when has turning a cartoon series live action ever worked?

Baby Luigi said:
when has turning a cartoon series live action ever worked?

George of the jungle was a fun kids movie.

Other than that? Can't think of anything.

The Mask, if you count comics.

Also if you count comics, the MCU films and Burton and Nolan's respective Batman series.

today is the first day I play Super Mario 3D Land

are the clock items that add 10 seconds to an already generous timer the most worthless collectables in videogame history

Finally got and played Donkey Kong Country.

Can't believe I waited this long to play it. It's fucking amazing, and I hear the second one's even better.

Glowsquid said:

are the clock items that add 10 seconds to an already generous timer the most worthless collectables in videogame history

yah pretty much

Magikrazy said:
Finally got and played Donkey Kong Country.

Can't believe I waited this long to play it. It's fucking amazing, and I hear the second one's even better.

lol I've only ever played the game boy colour version, which was pretty garbage in my experience playing it

Glowsquid said:

well much later on(relatively. 3D Land isn't particularly long) there are some levels here and there with time limits of 30 seconds and length that expect you to at least pick up a few.

LN1 said:
Glowsquid said:

well much later on(relatively. 3D Land isn't particularly long) there are some levels here and there with time limits of 30 seconds and length that expect you to at least pick up a few.

I believe special 8-1 is one of those

maybe its 8-2

idr I haven't played 3D land in forever

Glowsquid said:

in the beginning yes, but as others said, there are levels with like 10 second time limits where the clocks are actually required.

Back