post any random Mario thought on your mind

OR IS IT THE BAGLE

Yes you do. Yes you do.

http://www.moschino.com/jp/%E3%83%AC%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9/super-moschino_gid32943/secondary

Goes great with a certain medal.

So I was playing Paper Mario TTYD with someone watching me and they said "Mario is evil". My response was :koopa: and they replied "How can he ride such a puny little Yoshi?"

Isn't the Yoshi like, agreeing to this? I mean, he can just buck Mario off any time he wants. If he's strong enough to carry him, he's strong enough to drop him.

Ash's Froakie said:
So I was playing Paper Mario TTYD with someone watching me and they said "Mario is evil". My response was :koopa: and they replied "How can he ride such a puny little Yoshi?"
It's not like in 2015 Mario treated adult Yoshis better...

Anyway, I'll be honest: I really like blue-eyed Bowser.
Dark_Land.jpg

Main_cast_scene_SMB3.jpg

Those blue eyes are quite fascinating, create a contrast with all the rest of him being red while not being out of place (and it's curious that Blue-eyed Bowser comes from the JSMB2-SMB3 era, it's practically his first redesign!) and having the same color of the eyes as that of Mario is an interesting choice, not to say that almost half of the Koopalings got blue eyes as well.

Mister Wu said:
Ash's Froakie said:
It's not like in 2015 Mario treated adult Yoshis better...
*video*
Yoshi deserved it either way.

Mister Wu said:
Anyway, I'll be honest: I really like blue-eyed Bowser.

Those blue eyes are quite fascinating, create a contrast with all the rest of him being red while not being out of place (and it's curious that Blue-eyed Bowser comes from the JSMB2-SMB3 era, it's practically his first redesign!) and having the same color of the eyes as that of Mario is an interesting choice, not to say that almost half of the Koopalings got blue eyes as well.
Well, I didn't really notice the color of Bowser's eyes before, but if he changed his eye color suddenly, it might be jarring... it might be inconsequential. But I hope it doesn't start a fanbase fission on blue eyes vs. red eyes.

I think it's high time we got another Wario platformer.

He's really not much of a villain these days.

I don't see the point. They've made a point to emphasise that nowadays all he cares about is money.

He looks for treasure on his days off.

I just saw a walkthrough on Super Sluggers, and I saw a light at a certain part on a Yoshi.

Me and my dirty mind. :rolleyes:

Magikrazy said:
I'd like a Mario Land sequel where Mario and Wario team up. It could make use of Mario and Wario's different abilities. It could be co-op or tag team.

They could call it Mario Land 4: Two Heads Are Better.

And later on, you could unlock Princess Daisy and a few secret optional characters from various Mario and Wario titles.
Trying to come up with who the villain would be.

Maybe a new one, considering Wario fights a lot of different villains in his games.

That and tatanga is rubbish.

It would either be a new one or Bowser.

Use Captain Syrup. Can't believe no one mentioned her.

Back