post any random Mario thought on your mind

Can you rip Wario's voice effects?

I don't think I'm able to since I'm at latest firmware and 3DS hacking is convoluted enough for me at the moment.

Aren't they the same as Mario Kart Wii?

I think they are.

Anyway , they are already in the sounds resource.

https://www.sounds-resource.com/3ds/mariokart7/

Swiftie_Luma said:
GmanSir said:
Did she move? Because that's the reason why Kerri Kane stopped being the VA.

No. They replaced her without a good reason. She said it was not her choice to stop voicing the character.
Sounds like Michael Vaughn's situation with Ludwig von Koopa.

Unrelated, I think there should be a location called "Bob-omb Bay", if only for the consonance.

Swiftie_Luma said:

I think they are.

The banana slipping noise, the getting hit by shell noise, those two are new voices.

The Sounds Resource doesn't supply those noises, just the winning and losing voices, I believe.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Swiftie_Luma said:

I think they are.

The banana slipping noise, the getting hit by shell noise, those two are new voices.

The Sounds Resource doesn't supply those noises, just the winning and losing voices, I believe.

I see , in that case i can arrange them for you because i needed to rip ALL the voices in order to find Rosalina's.

They are all thrown in there so it was all by ear when finding them ; who said being a hardcore fan was not useful? :P

I'll arrange them and send it to you later :3

J-Yoshi64 said:
Unrelated, I think there should be a location called "Bob-omb Bay", if only for the consonance.

Thanks for the inspiration to make some more track names for MKW/8 modding, since tbh I've been too lazy to do any modding lately.

Swiftie_Luma said:
I see , in that case i can arrange them for you because i needed to rip ALL the voices in order to find Rosalina's.

They are all thrown in there so it was all by ear when finding them ; who said being a hardcore fan was not useful? :P

I'll arrange them and send it to you later :3
zomg, thanks! Maybe it's too much, but maybe you can throw in the banana noises Mario makes as well? Oh, and the rest of the Metal Mario noises, too, especially the falling one. And the Wario falling-off-a-cliff one, that's new as well.

So, is Bowser back to his A-Game of assholery in the new mario party?

Michael Palin said:
J-Yoshi64 said:

Thanks for the inspiration to make some more track names for MKW/8 modding, since tbh I've been too lazy to do any modding lately.

Hurray!

J-Yoshi64 said:
Michael Palin said:
J-Yoshi64 said:

Hurray!

;)

I actually only have one name that I know I'm going to use, and that's thanks to NEX a few months ago. I actually have a rough model of that track, but unfortunately I can't get farther than that due to technical problems.

Wario in Mario Strikers Charged is so hilarious. From his home entrance and theme song, winning and losing animations and his voice clips, especially.....

Butt Smash!

The one thing I LOVED about the Wii sequel of Mario Strikers was the fact that thanks to the special moves you can abuse the goalie sooooo much , it's insane. There were also passing techniques that made the goalie CPU think you were going one way and then shoot in the opposite to make a score.

From what i remember the techniques i abused the most were:

Peach and Toad Somer sault , get close enough to the Kritter and perform it will make you dodge his tackle.

Daisy and Dry Bones teleport is extremely cheap , one of the easiest ways to score.

Boo's invisibility at the right time also can help you score.

Birdo's Egg shot , not really that cheap because you need to charge all the way and it takes a while but it's somewhat effective

I also remember having a hard time against Petey , so i needed to use more than one technique to beat him on the tournament.

I like Waluigi's the most. Daisy's is also pretty hilarious, and for some of you, she pronounces Wario as "war", not "wahr", so "incorrectly", but exactly how I pronounce it. I hear Mario's the most, though, because I use him a lot and Wario's almost always my punching fart bag.

Reminder, someone really needs to rip the VFX from Super Mario Strikers and Mario Strikers Charged. Priority, Super Mario Strikers for having infinitely superior electrocution screaming noises.

That one Peach scream in Strikers provided by Nicole Mills was pure gold.

Im sure most would know which one i mean.

Swiftie_Luma said:

I don't.

Swiftie_Luma said:

I don't, but I'll assume she screams in a highly erotic fashion.

I love that scream a lot too. Sounds like an actual woman screaming and thus really satisfying to hear.

Swiftie_Luma said:

Absolutely. She sounds like an actual woman screaming, and it sounds so out of place in a Mario game. Mario Strikers Charged is such a huge downgrade.

I'm also a fan of Daisy's, Luigi's, Mario's, Waluigi's, Toad's, Hammer Bro.'s, Yoshi's, Koopa's, and Donkey Kong's yelling as well. Daisy sounds so angry, Luigi sounds like a blubbering lunatic, Mario sounds like he's yelling in actual electrocuted pain, Waluigi sounds like he's going crazy, Toad makes barfing and retching noises, Hammer Bro. sounds like he's yelling at the top of his lungs, Yoshi is blubbering like an idiot, and Koopa sounds like it's spazzing out, and Donkey Kong makes these weird high-pitched noises and undulating blubbering.

Wario is probably the only one where the voice in Strikers Charged sounds better, because he sounds like he's enjoying it more, laughing like a maniac. He does say, "Oh, yeaaah!", but in Strikers Charged, he laughs for some weird reason.

Diddy Kong electrocuted is hilarious as hell in Mario Strikers Charged

Back