post any random Mario thought on your mind

This is so weird , but i just find so funny and cute this particular bit in Yoshi's Story

Because of the SFX Baby Bowser makes , idk it sounds like a dog it's so cute

Augh augh augh! and then he does it like its a beat , ''Augh augh augh augh AUGH AUGH AUGH!''

:p

Also i recently uploaded another battle mode run in MKDS as Rosetta , with her always perfect MKWii voice clips

This battle course is the one that would take me the most as theres enough room to play hide and seek.

Watch me battling Mario at the end , so funny.

I hate Block Fort in Mario Kart DS. Don't like wandering all about the stage to seek and destroy the last idiot.

I really hope I get to do something worthwhile with my Mario series amiibos soon.

In regards to Baby Bowser, he only wears a bandanna in the Mario & Luigi series, and I tend to consider that series to be completely separate from the Super Mario and Yoshi's Island series'. At least the babies that were in Partners in Time appeared in Yoshi's Island DS.

Speaking of Baby Bowser, I kinda hate how he's gone back to speaking babyish. I liked when he was a punk.

What if it's derived from Fahr's syndrome instead?

Mcmadness said:
Speaking of Baby Bowser, I kinda hate how he's gone back to speaking babyish. I liked when he was a punk.

Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are the age to speak babyish instead of gibberish (curse you Super Sluggers), not this guy.

In any case , is not like even the actual Bowser speaks fluenty.

All i hear everytime he tries to communicate is NDJANFJANFJDBFJVABCSAJNSCAJCSAJK

Dont see the big difference between this and his baby sounds, besides the pitch.

I more mean in written dialogue.

In Partners in time and Yoshi's island DS he talks like a punk kid.

These days he talks wyke a widdle baby who wants his gween donkey.

Mcmadness said:
I more mean in written dialogue.

In Partners in time and Yoshi's island DS he talks like a punk kid.

These days he talks wyke a widdle baby who wants his gween donkey.

The latter does make more sense though, since that's how Baby Bowser talked in his debut appearance. I'm actually surprised that Baby Bowser's article only has quotes from Partners in Time.

Yeah but I had liked the idea that he had grown up a bit since then.

Like how Baby Mario and Baby Luigi went from being in only diapers on yoshi's back to fully walking around.

Baby Bowser never even used diapers , such a naughty kid.

Also , i dont know if i like or not the fact that they literally make him a carbon copy of Jr in his updated appearences.

He looked different before.

I just bought the hammer slam Bowser dual amiibo/skylander pack that comes with the clown cruiser despite the fact that I have no intention of buying any skylander games.

What's wrong with me?

Mcmadness said:
I just bought the hammer slam Bowser dual amiibo/skylander pack that comes with the clown cruiser despite the fact that I have no intention of buying any skylander games.

What's wrong with me?

[quote author=Mcmadness]
Amusingly despite my huge fanboyism I never actually had any Bowser toys growing up.
[/quote]
Time to rectify.

Now, on with San-ei...

Mcmadness said:

What's wrong with me?
Nothing wrong with intrinsic value.

I buy Mario figures with zero practical value but they're awesome.

Yeah but, I'm like, all about that practicality.

Well, you still have some intrinsic value appreciation in ya, you didn't buy the Bowser Skylander figure for no reason.

Because it looks really cool!

There's nothing wrong with buying a figure because you think it looks cool, then.

I buy S.H. Figurarts Mario because it looks cute and accurate and articulate for once.

Also I really want to do more with my amiibos dammit.

So , now this is exists :3 I made it last night , on a sleepless night.

Don't know what to say , except for

A) Infinite hatred towards Nintendo for changing it.
B) Now you can have it in MK7!

I will always have Mercedes on the back on my mind whenever there's something ''Rosalina'' on my way , nobody else is THE Rosalina.

Gonna use this one forever and ever and ever!

GmanSir said:
Did she move? Because that's the reason why Kerri Kane stopped being the VA.

No. They replaced her without a good reason. She said it was not her choice to stop voicing the character.

More than which actress one likes the best , i would like to know the answer to why they dropped her since it's very mysterious, notice how all the MKWii veterans have their MKWii voices in MK7 and only Rosalina got a new voice. It always picked my interest to know why , probably we'll never know but it's curious even if almost after a whole decade.

I can't hack my 3DS so ;~;

Back