Swiftie_Luma said:
Zae Eildus said:
Deinosuchus said:
Zae Eildus said:
Zae is not amused.

Meanwhile, Peach is the 16th lightest.

ugh jesus christ

like why is smash so dang inaccurate

Is because she is floating all the time , she is makes herself this light.

There's an explanation for this sort of thing , is not like the made it out of the blue.

yeah but she's considered heavy though in various games, so seems kind of odd for a heavy character to be suddenly light for like one game.

I've also compared some of Rosalina's other statistics with the Mario-related characters in Smash:

Rosalina has the 4th highest walking speed, after Mario, Diddy Kong and DK.

Rosalina has the 4th highest dashing speed, after DK, Bowser and Diddy Kong.

Rosalina has the 3rd highest jump height from the ground, after Diddy Kong and Luigi.

Rosalina has the 2nd slowest falling speed, losing only to Peach.

I wish we'd get an enhanced version of the Original Mario Bros Arcade with more adventure style elements like how they enhanced old Donkey Kong and created Donkey Kong 93 and Mario vs Donkey Kong.

Closest there is to that is Mario Clash on the Virtual Boy but it's not all that good.

Zae Eildus said:
yeah but she's considered heavy though in various games, so seems kind of odd for a heavy character to be suddenly light for like one game.

Technically, Mario Kart Wii uses a size class system. Mario Kart 8 is probably the only time (excluding the Mario Kart Arcade titles) that Rosalina is actually placed in the heavyweight category. The same goes for Waluigi as well, where he was middleweight in Double Dash!! and MKDS, and large-sized in Mario Kart Wii.

Deinosuchus said:
I've also compared some of Rosalina's other statistics with the Mario-related characters in Smash:

Rosalina has the 4th highest walking speed, after Mario, Diddy Kong and DK.

Rosalina has the 4th highest dashing speed, after DK, Bowser and Diddy Kong.

Rosalina has the 3rd highest jump height from the ground, after Diddy Kong and Luigi.

Rosalina has the 2nd slowest falling speed, losing only to Peach.

Unfortunately, Rosalina has the 5th worst air speed of all Mario franchise characters, being tied with Bowser. Only Peach, Dr. Mario, Diddy Kong, and Luigi are worse in the air speed department, while Yoshi, Wario, Mario, Donkey Kong, and Bowser Jr. are faster.

I find this to be very ironic for a person who levitates. As such, I did modify Rosalina's air speed to be better; up to 1.25, the second best of all Mario franchise characters, losing only to Yoshi. However, a lot of people tend to hate this idea because of the Luma's presence, and how the rage mechanic can potentially lead to cheap KOs, no matter how rare they might be.

Technically, Mario Kart Wii uses a size class system. Mario Kart 8 is probably the only time (excluding the Mario Kart Arcade titles) that Rosalina is actually placed in the heavyweight category. The same goes for Waluigi as well, where he was middleweight in Double Dash!! and MKDS, and large-sized in Mario Kart Wii.

oh, well that makes sense.

I guess thats the least offender in smashes terrible accuracy at least.

It's not that ironic for a character who levitates having the worst air speed. Kirby has had pretty bad airspeed as well, and Luigi, who is known for his jumping abilities, has very low air speed as well.

Also, I don't think Rosalina is lightweight. It's like saying Samus in Melee is lightweight because she gets knocked away easily since she's floaty. I think the same applies to Rosalina.

Baby Luigi said:
It's not that ironic for a character who levitates having the worst air speed. Kirby has had pretty bad airspeed as well, and Luigi, who is known for his jumping abilities, has very low air speed as well.

Kirby and Luigi don't even levitate while on the ground though. And when you look at Mewtwo, its air speed is 3rd best in Smash 3DS / Wii U (excluding Final Smashes and Limit Break Cloud).

Magikrazy said:
But who was the other baby penguin's mom?

Bowser.

Remember, the plot of the game is that Bowser created all these worlds by using the power stars.

Mcmadness said:
Magikrazy said:
But who was the other baby penguin's mom?

Bowser.

Remember, the plot of the game is that Bowser created all these worlds by using the power stars.

That doesn't necessarily mean that he has full control over the residents who live at the courses.

Never said he did. He just made em.

I've always wondered. Are the worlds actually inside the walls and the paintings, or are the paintings merely portals to those worlds?

J-Yoshi64 said:
I've always wondered. Are the worlds actually inside the walls and the paintings, or are the paintings merely portals to those worlds?

My best guess is that the paintings are portals.

My headcanon always thought they were imitations of worlds based off the real thing.

Everytime Rosalina says ''Woooo'' in MKWii a Galaxy is born.

Everytime Rosalina says ''Hooo'' in MK7 New Lumas are found and rescued.

Everytime Rosalina says ''YAHOOOOOO'' in MK8 Galaxies are destroyed and Lumas are sacrificied.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Everytime Rosalina says ''Woooo'' in MKWii a Galaxy is born.

Everytime Rosalina says ''Hooo'' in MK7 New Lumas are found and rescued.

truely the stuff of heavens

Every time somebody complains about Rosalina's voice, I lose part of my existence.

Mcmadness said:
Every time somebody complains about Rosalina's voice, I lose part of my existence.

The funny thing is, whenever Rosalina uses a cute-looking vehicle, her Mario Kart 8 voice clips seem to go well with it. Of course, it would have to be a kart, since to me, the dress is more appealing than a skin tight biker suit.

Rosalina-Drift-DryDryDesert-MK8.jpg
Rosalina_Moo_Moo_A.png

Basically, if I had to choose between the two combinations above for Rosalina, the Biddybuggy would be my choice.

Mcmadness said:

Then it would be my extreme pleasure to keep complaining.

Cannot wait till theres nothing left to lose.

I personally think Rosalina looks dumb in the Biddybuggy.

Swiftie_Luma said:
Mcmadness said:

Then it would be my extreme pleasure to keep complaining.

Cannot wait till theres nothing left to lose.
Y u so mean to me :(

Back