post any random Mario thought on your mind

I love watching TAS runs, especially of Smash Bros, FPS games or Mario Party.

Baby Luigi said:
Well if you do use tool assists for anything, I don't think any partner would be needed.
Tool-assisted speedruns don't involve using cheats; they're performing actions that could theoretically be done by a human, if said human had superhuman reflexes and inputting abilities.

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Is Toadsworth dead?
He was in Dream Team and appeared as a trophy in Sm4sh for Wii U, so he's not forgotten. Unlike the poor Koopa Kids. I so miss those little rascals.

J-Yoshi64 said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Is Toadsworth dead?
He was in Dream Team and appeared as a trophy in Sm4sh for Wii U, so he's not forgotten. Unlike the poor Koopa Kids. I so miss those little rascals.

Koopa Kids >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bowser Jr.

Gene Rayburn said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Is Toadsworth dead?

sometimes i wish there was a dislike button.

Gene Rayburn said:
From an aesthetic point of view, surely not, in my opinion (I'm referring to the Mario Party ones). I just would like them back because every time Nintendo involves Bowser Jr. something bad happens to someone of his species, either retcons or disappearances. I guess the fact that you almost always control the Junior Clown Car instead of him in every Wii U game where he's playable that is not made by SEGA is just Jr.'s misfortune that is now going against him.

Deinosuchus said:
Topmaniac said:
I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy (for the first time) and I am thrilled because today I finally passed my first Trial Galaxy mission (as Mario): The Galaxy's Greatest Wave on Loopdeeswoop Galaxy.

What has been the hardest mission for you so far?

And I didn't see this until now. Sorry! Lava Spire Daredevil Run and The Fate of the Universe.

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Did Koopalings kill BJ?

No but I killed him about a dozen times over in L4D2.

Replace that with me shooting Baby Mario in the head.

Sounds like a fun game you're talking about.

In other things, I'm a little depressed tonight for some reason. Maybe it's because I'm tired, or maybe it's because I'm missing the wiki. I want to make some new articles about Super Mario Galaxy missions, but I can't until November 21. If only I had listened to people...

Left 4 Dead 2 is the best Mario shooter I've ever played.

I just wonder how I would've seen it today if I was younger and more repelled by blood, violence, and first-person shooter and the idea of Mario shooting with a gun.

I still find it funny that Jen Taylor voiced Princess Peach, and is also be voice behind Cortana and, most recently, Salem from RWBY. The latter is especially funny, considering the Shadow Queen.

J-Yoshi64 said:
I still find it funny that Jen Taylor voiced Princess Peach, and is also be voice behind Cortana and, most recently, Salem from RWBY. The latter is especially funny, considering the Shadow Queen.

Both her and Charles Martinet's voice work are very impressive.

Jen is iconic as Peach because she basically created the Peach voice.

Notice how Her remplacements just emulate her voice.

There's has been more than 1 time where Sam Kelly's voice has been mixed with Jen's old clips.

Nicole Mills voice from Strikers was also mixed with Sam's in Strikers Charged.

I was wondering: did any of the original characters present in the Hudson Soft Mario Party games return in the Nd Cube ones?

Mister Wu said:
I was wondering: did any of the original characters present in the Hudson Soft Mario Party games return in the Nd Cube ones?

If you mean Mario Party exclusive characters like the Koopa Kid, not that I know of.

MC Ballyhoo is exclusive to Mario Part 8

and Tumble only appeared in 2 games.

They dont get out of those games , not even for the Nd cube Mario Parties.

Back