post any random Mario thought on your mind

"Potonotunitanatunanasanatonacanaralanrasenanarasaratenanerapatanitiniti"
"Oponekerobrangwhenbarambamaranehayenquetomorowanamatodromdapsonabranwagonaghe"
"Apniuanuibaqbyubaigyabiygvsguisb"
"Epocondosecroenamacosetorenamacrato"

These are all words
Ask Mario and Luigi

I don't think Mario Eats The Power Ups, More Like Touches it and the Power Up Dissapears, then he gains the Powered Up Form.
Yeah, like in the 1985 anime, Mario touches a Fire Flower and it disappears, after that Mario gets the Fire power.

Why Does Bowser Occasionally Wear Clothes? That makes me think that he chooses to be Necked... Also How does he find clothes the size of him?

2. What Size is Bowser and Bowser Jr. ? There Regular Size...

1- maaaaaaybe bowser's shell counts as clothes? i meann him wandering around naked would be pretty creepy...

2-bowser and jr's size has always boggled me. sometimes jr is smaller than mario, while in galaxy, he's friggin giant. same for bowser. im not sure what his cannon size is.

what if Mario galaxy happens in another universe? Or that the other bowsers are not the same, they're just from another galaxy? But hey, it's just a theory, a stupid theory! thx for watching

his height changes every 3 seconds and sometimes even changes in the same game (see: odyssey during and after the boss fights) so who knows
Mario_Super_Sluggers_Entrance.png

though a fair bit of the time in promotional material he doesnt seem to be that much taller than mario is (kinda like this height chart), or is twice marios height, but again that depends too

What if instead of Wario or Waluigi making an appearance in the next mario platformer we got Daisy as the size of a planet to fight.

though a fair bit of the time in promotional material he doesnt seem to be that much taller than mario is (kinda like this height chart), or is twice marios height, but again that depends too

I thought of that chart as soon as I saw the conversation about heights. I think it's a pretty accurate comparison. The only thing that seems off to me is the height of the toads. I know they aren't very tall, but are they really that short? For some reason I was expecting them to be closer to Mario's height.

What if instead of Wario or Waluigi making an appearance in the next mario platformer we got Daisy as the size of a planet to fight.
Whatever you do, don't go behind her head, there's a giant eye there and it can shoot lasers. But don't go in front of her either, she's kinda loud and will shout into you about how much she's Daisy.

I thought of that chart as soon as I saw the conversation about heights. I think it's a pretty accurate comparison. The only thing that seems off to me is the height of the toads. I know they aren't very tall, but are they really that short? For some reason I was expecting them to be closer to Mario's height.
Yes they are that short. Game & Watch Gallery 4 puts in that extra effort to make sure they're short.

Mariotoad.jpg

Just imagine the noise that Toad's making.

Toads probably appear as tall as Mario in games like New Super Mario Bros. Wii just so their hitboxes line up.

Is Mario Sunshine really the hardest Mario game? I wanna try it.
Lost Levels is probably harder, but Sunshine is the most challenging 3D Mario platformer especially to 100% it, but not necessarily in a good way. Some levels aren't in of themselves difficult but are designed to waste your time if you mess up a bit such as Watermelon Festival and Toxic Lilypad. The roller coaster balloon one is just... not fun at all.

easy way to get likes from me is from good Mario community engagement... oh, and cute mario pics or at least statements of how Wario died today

she basically sounds the same but without the screech/raspiness/whatever that is, but their voices are similar enough to sometimes have interchangeable voice clips which is kinda nuts. only seen mario + rabbids do that though 🤷 otherwise toadette still sometimes has the screech yea as evident in smm2 in the nsmbu theme when you DIE

Whenever I make a post about Rosalina on Tumblr, I get the reply from someone that always says "hated character, dead meme", I decided to go to the blog and that's all they post, uh, I don't know how to respond

Whenever I make a post about Rosalina on Tumblr, I get the reply from someone that always says "hated character, dead meme", I decided to go to the blog and that's all they post, uh, I don't know how to respond
thats so confusing too like?? has anyone ever memed rosalina beyond poking fun at how she lost all of her unique mysterious traits in mk8 or something like that. i would expect waluigi be called that, which would still stink!

Back