post any random Mario thought on your mind

if you hunt around you'll probably find 1 or 2

I wonder if Bowser has had as many powerups as Mario. Is there a page on the wiki for all of Bowser transformations/abilities?

All I'm aware of is Meowser, his Super Leaf form in Super Mario 3D World, and Metal Bowser in one of the Mario Party titles.

But it's hilarious to see mods of NSMB that make Bowser playable and use the Penguin Suit.

Uh do you count the Super Show Bowser as well?

Uh do you count the Super Show Bowser as well?
Aside from one episode in The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 where he uses some gem to attain a bunch of power-ups at once, I wouldn't really call any of Bowser's forms / aliases in those cartoons as "power-ups".

I don't count Dry Bowser either.

I liked how in New Super Mario Bros. DS the Warp Cannon levels hinted the type of world you're going to in the background, like in World 2's Warp Cannon you'd see snowy hills behind the sand and pyramids, or in World 5's you'd see purple stormy clouds behind the snowy trees.

Reactions: zel
Yoshi Safari deserves a Switch sequel.
Honestly, if we're going to pique interest in such a thing, make it a full-blown FPS. People can stop talking about how Mario has an FPS game when it's really a first-person rail shooter. In the meantime, just turn Super Mario Sunshine into a third-person shooter, it'll work with its mechanics more rather than the awkward F.L.U.D.D. jammed into a platforming game.

Although honestly I do like having FLUDD compared to the levels where you don't have them.

I liked how in New Super Mario Bros. DS the Warp Cannon levels hinted the type of world you're going to in the background, like in World 2's Warp Cannon you'd see snowy hills behind the sand and pyramids, or in World 5's you'd see purple stormy clouds behind the snowy trees.
I really like that touch too. I don't think other games do this?

I kinda wonder why Mario and co need Warp Cannons to go around. It seems pretty unwieldy when they can just make some pipe infrastructure. I mean they managed this in the original Super Mario Bros.,'s Warp Zones.

more varied travel methods= keeping things interesting.
Launch Star: I'm a transformed baby star that spins around and shoots Mario into space. What could be better than that?
Dimentio: imma end this whole lumas career

Also a lot more cost effective on pipe infrastructure.

Oh really, you think Mushroom Kingdom really cares about cost effectiveness?

Usually, when a government has way too much money, that usually means inflation. Also, the exchange rate with BeanBean Kingdom's atrocious. I'm going to go with bad economy by conventional standards, but on the other hand, even the impoverished places like Rogueport are nothing compared to Skid Row in real life, so I think there's still not much income inequality in Mushroom Kingdom, despite celebrities having their logos on space stations.

The Item Roulette in Mario Kart should be removed, just give me the item when I break the Item Box.
As someone who is 100% not a fan of mario kart I don't think I agree, it seems to have a special feel that wouldnt be right if the item was just instant

Sometimes I get surprised when people don't realize you can stop the roulette early.

But yeah, I've been the victim of too many item attacks because the roulette didn't stop in time.

It's been like that in all Mario Kart games. Yes you can stop early in Mario Kart Wii. Press the item button while the roulette is still spinning.

it works in almost every game, just press the item button while the roulette is rolling and it'll stop earlier then normal
I forgot... is that the A button on the wiimote?

I think so. If you play the game again, it'll come to you.

Back