post any random Mario thought on your mind

the announcer is Mario, and it feels better than whatever they used in later games.

Fun fact though, the announcers from Mario Golf 64, Toadstool Tour and World Tour are All different lol.

I love it when he calls out Luigi's name in Mario Tennis 64. He sounds so fond.

Oh and I also like the blue Mario referee in Mario Tennis 64. Sometimes, I imagine that he's the one announcing things, but at the same time, can't Toad watch over the game too?

I like Toadstool Tour's announcer too. Like, doesn't he say, "ooo... double bogey"?

Blooperemblem.png

MTA_Model_Blooper.jpg

A normal person wouldn't be bothered by the fact that they changed Blooper's character emblem.
But I am not a normal person.
I also refuse to called Swoopers just Swoops. I swear I'm mentally stable.

Blooper's original emblem is lazy so I don't mind the change.

I believe it was like that in Mario Party 8 tho, so can't say it's not lazy, Then again, what choice is there?

But yeah it does look better.

Well, even in Mario Party 8, characters had better emblems like Hammer Bro. They just slapped its body as its emblem and called it a day, and didn't even bother stylizing it like they would with say the Koopalings or Dry Bnoes.

Oh wait...

Oops... I thought the two emblems were from the same game.

Well sorry.

Honestly I prefer the Mario Party 8 one still. It IS lazy, but it look better than just his eyes.

Edit: On an another subject, I wonder in Paper Mario, how do all of the partners find themselves on the other end of a ledge after Mario has used his flying partner? That also brings something else, where does he keep them when they're not active? Do they go in Pokeballs or something, because it sounds like the "walking Pokemon" thing if Y'ask me.

Russian Baby Luigi said:
Well, even in Mario Party 8, characters had better emblems like Hammer Bro. They just slapped its body as its emblem and called it a day, and didn't even bother stylizing it like they would with say the Koopalings or Dry Bnoes.
All right, if you’re gonna calmly make excellent points, then I don’t know if I want to talk to you.

Captain America said:
Damn man, getting called out by PushDustIn.

In my defense, I did put a bold warning in the OP of the thread when it went viral to say I was sure the claim was bullshit and then bumped the thread and included a link in the OP when that didn'T work and people still linked to it anyway but yeah, I should've really just done the obvious thing and blank the thread.

I wish people would quote me like that.

Glowsquid said:
and people still linked to it
always assume people are complete morons when it comes to misinformation on the Internet

Princess Mario said:
Glowsquid said:
and people still linked to it
always assume people are complete morons when it comes to misinformation on the Internet

They are.

Remember that data of Baby Mario that i found in Aces sound files?

I shared my findings with a discord server and they twisted the information to the point that they said that someone found Baby Mario's model in the game.

I can't with this ''he said, she said'' crap, super moronic.

Provided by Martinet I believe.

Mario needs more Marios.

Mcmadness said:
Mario needs more Marios.
Clearly we need to bring back Blue Mario from Mario Tennis 64.
Maybe even turn Mario's electrocuted animation from Galaxy/the Skeleton costume from Odyssey into Dry Mario.

I want Baby Mario playable in a game again.

Back