post any random Mario thought on your mind

I don't want Block Fort.

So this thought just came to me.

What if the next Mario Kart pulled a Smash Bros. Ultimate and did an "Everyone is here" type thing where they bring in every Mario Kart character in history, as well as almost every track.

That, is something to get hyped over. Even Donkey Kong Jr. coming back would be a perfect WTF moment.

I wonder if "everyone" in this hypothetical scenario would also extend to characters from the arcade games. I feel like that might be a rights Nightmare, but imagine getting Pac-Man. Or Blinky. Or a Tamagotchi.

I was about to say it wouldn't really have the same impact, but if they did bring back DK Jr. and the arcade characters, then that'd be a sight.

hJFnaHP.png

Mock up of a Mario Kart "Everyone is here". Decided to forego the arcade characters because that just seems extremely unlikely. I added a few new characters who made sense to add given their popularity and relevance.

Baby Luigi is here so BabyLuigiOnFire is happy.

Captain America said:
hJFnaHP.png

Mock up of a Mario Kart "Everyone is here". Decided to forego the arcade characters because that just seems extremely unlikely. I added a few new characters who made sense to add given their popularity and relevance.
I still think Glydon would be great, although without any doubt if 2 new characters have to be added it's Spike and Boom Boom plus Pom Pom these two you chose.

This morning, I ran a twitter thread on the Super Mario Wiki twitter account about the weird rumours surrounding a sequel to Diddy Kong Racing because 1) the whole Kevin Callahan thing is a bit of a running joke among DK fans and I wanted to summarize the insanity somewhere and 2) I tagged Donkey Kong Universe (who were big on the whole thing) to see if they had heard about that journo's claim and the image he posted.

Three hours later, Nintendo Life suspiciously makes an article about the same thing except they kind of amusingly screw it up by claiming the forum post I had linked to was "recent" (It was made in February) and don't even include or properly link to the image in question, instead linking to an unassuming post by the same user about who would be best for a new DKR.

SO yeah my thoughts are that I'm amused my writing is again used as the basis for sloppy, unprofessional work by a Nintendo fansite. and, WTF NintendoLife?

i used to frequent nintendolife (mostly to read reviews) but don't go there anymore particularly because there were a few articles i saw there which seemed particualrly sloppy/unprofessional that started being posted after their new editor took over the site (who happens to be the guy who posted that article). that change happened a while ago so i would have hoped he would have gotten better at doing his job properly, but it seems thats not the case.
fortunately there are plenty of other nintendo websites that report on things well but its always annoying when journalists don't do their jobs properly because then you end up with situations like this

And this is where I put my Baby Mario and Baby Luigi

IF THE GAME HAD THEM.

IDK about aces but in SSS Yoshi and Rosalina is a garbage combination ... mostly because Yoshi sucks so hard.

Luigi and Rosalina is my favorite pair-

also did the test and i got my favorite characters as a pair

n6qwHyo.png

totally not rigged lol

I didn't know Peach was your 2nd favourite.

Swiftie_Luma said:
IDK about aces but in SSS Yoshi and Rosalina is a garbage combination ... mostly because Yoshi sucks so hard.

That's because Yoshi makes any combination garbage.

Anyway my partners would be Toad and Toadette....who pretty much would be Baby Mario and Baby Luigi in terms of stats.

Excuse you.

You can choose between fan-favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters to see which two could be your doubles dream team in the Mario Tennis Aces game, now available for the Nintendo Switch system.
You can choose between fan-favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters
IF ONLY WE COULD CHOOSE IN-GAME.
Also, I don't need a quiz to know I'd just pair Yoshi and Daisy just like I always have since Mario Kart: Double Dash.

I see my doubles pair watching your doubles pair...er mess up and not beat up the CPU's doubles pair.

Either way, the one thing we have in common is that we'd all probably have our doubles pair cream the CPU doubles pair of Wario and Waluigi.

Back