post any random Mario thought on your mind

Mcmadness said:
Mario needs more Marios.
Mario128.jpg

and one Luigi and a Baby Mario and a Metal Mario and a Dr. Mario and a Tanooki Mario and me.

Princess Mario said:
Mcmadness said:
Mario needs more Marios.
Mario128.jpg

and one Luigi and a Baby Mario and a Metal Mario and a Dr. Mario and a Tanooki Mario and me.

+Baby Luigi

Nx6Ttri.png

i literally gag everytime someone takes the time to write the grunts and sounds characters make and put them in the ''quote'' section lmao

Rosalina says Woo! not Oh! ... REEEEEEEEEEE

Spear-KingBoo.png

I prefer calling this the Torpedo over the Spear, because just look at it! It's not a spear. There's nothing pointy about it. It looks more like an underwater missile aka a torpedo.

But the tongue is red on his emblem.

This guy just screams randomness doesn't he?

Swiftie_Luma said:
i like the sudden pink color scheme in King Boo's karts for no reason in MKWii.
black and pink go great together on the Spear, so not complaining

Fragile%21.png

Let me tell you about this game, it only becomes hard in the context that you're a game that requires you to be moving around all the time, but if you choose to select it on it's own, put your GBA on a charger and on a flat table on a non chaotic room, you can easily get a super high score, you win by doing nothing, I got to wonder if there is a world record for this.

You know WarioWare is exactly a game called "Dumb Ways To Die", which also features microgames and has the same concept. It can be downloaded in the app store. It's good if you never played WarioWare.

I have an unhealthy obsession with character emblems, so love asking people what they and their original/fan characters' character emblem would be if they were in Mario games. I ask it a lot in the "ask me" forum.
As for me, I have this.
untitled_drawing_by_just_call_me_j-dau7wcm.png

3ABFA75F843674B002B41DD8AC3F65B18E45A26F

mock-up tennis racquets for those unhealthily obsessed with character emblems

J & Siph said:
I have an unhealthy obsession with character emblems, so love asking people what they and their original/fan characters' character emblem would be if they were in Mario games. I ask it a lot in the "ask me" forum.
As for me, I have this.
untitled_drawing_by_just_call_me_j-dau7wcm.png

You should learn how to mod a game, it's a great opportunity to put your self-inserts into the game and get a kick out of it, plus you get the chance to design emblems for your self-inserts...seeing it playing in-game itself is quite an experience

(though there is a lot of pain involved in making a mod so...yeah)

Because I wanted to purge a character's existence from a game, I had to make emblems too.

5bY6M4M.png
qDsNdWa.png

xORRtfP.png
(haven't made a horn emblem for this dude)
KuxXB7S.png
PzgMhIE.png

Also you should make the horn emblems like what I did. Though I think they're choppy at rough at some points, because GIMP isn't exactly the best program for lacking the crucial blending elements Photoshop has.

Back