post any random Mario thought on your mind

Mr. Saltman said:
Only problem... we don't know What Bowser's age is. 40 maybe? I think Baby Bowser is older than Baby Mario/Luigi in the YI games.
That's the exact age I have Bowser at in my headcanon, and being up to 5 years older than the other Star Children minus Yoshi. (Baby Bowser is able to talk, after all.)

WHAT IS THIS?!

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/luigi-penis-mario-tennis-aces/
https://www.kotaku.com.au/2018/03/bowser-is-only-1-2-metres-tall-judging-by-luigis-penis/

The internet has gone crazy over a kid-friendly video game character's private part.

fake news.

I hate how the most stupid topics become acknowledged because kids run their twitter fingers.

gross.

Dude...

Don’t even get me started on Mario's now.

What is it with people noticing things like that?

Mister Wu said:
In the Japanese bios, the only Koopaling with a relative age was Larry: his former main trait was that he was the youngest of the Koopalings.

Then, NSMBW came and Larry's Japanese bios changed completely (by the way, the Japanese SSB4 bio didn't state that he's the youngest Koopaling, that was again made up by NOA)

Weird. I always thought Lemmy was the younger one.

He's small, his voice is high pitched and he walks over a ball. He even fires balls too!

Larry looks slightly older.

One could speculate that the order that the Koopalings are fought in Super Mario Bros. 3 may also determine how old each one is. With Ludwig being the very last Koopaling fought, he'd most likely be the oldest.

Also, Morton would be considered the second youngest Koopaling, despite being the biggest, while Lemmy is the second oldest Koopaling, despite being the smallest.

That's the general consensus.

Also, older siblings can be shorter and have higher-pitched voices than younger siblings. For height, just look at Mario and Luigi.

The order between the Larry and Ludwig has changed throughout the years though.

Why can't you capture the Broodals when they're not wearing their hats? That would be so cool!

I like the thought of Mario capturing them and then forcing them to punch themselves.

Luigi used to sound older than Mario and was way more manly and chill baaaaack then.

With his now different tone and scared persona he really feels like the younger one.

LeftyGreenMario said:
The order between the Larry and Ludwig has changed throughout the years though.

Even though the order that the Koopalings are fought has never been consistent, their debut appearance is basically the best key source for sorting who's the oldest, and who's the youngest.

Larry - youngest
Morton - second youngest
Wendy - third youngest
Iggy - fourth youngest / fourth oldest
Roy - third oldest
Lemmy - second oldest
Ludwig - oldest

Swiftie_Luma said:
Luigi used to sound older than Mario and was way more manly and chill baaaaack then.
I still prefer that over Julien Bardakoff (no offense Luigi 64DD), and also, Luigi's losing voice in Mario Tennis 64 is the best thing in that game.

Luigi's not the only one who changed his voice a lot. Here are more characters who changed their voice a lot:

:toad: :dk: :bowser: :yoshi: :lakitu:

that's actually false?

Toad has the same kind of tone ever since N64 Mario Tennis , almost 20 years ago.

Bowser has the same kind of tone ever since the GCN games.

Dk also has the same tone since the GCN games

And Lakitu differs because Cloud Lakitu isn't the same as Mario Kart lakitu , and even then the playable one has only had 1 voice.

Yoshi has the same voice clips ever since N64 Yoshi story

So no , none of those are true.

------------------

Characters that DRASTICALLY changed their voices over the years:

:luigi: :peach: :daisy: :rosalina:

Tangle The Lemur said:
So, playing with a second player in Galaxy 1 lets you shoot star bits, shoot ... stars, they're shooting stars!

I’m pretty sure (why did I say pretty sure when I know that’s the case) you can shoot star bits even in single player.

I mean isn’t there a tutorial at the beginning of the game telling you how to do it?

I wonder why Nintendo didn't include Rosalina in Smash Bros Brawl. I mean, it was released after Mario Galaxy.

At the time she wasn’t as important as she is now.

I mean by the time Brawl was released Mario Galaxy was the only game where she was in (correct me if I’m wrong). This is not reason enough to include her. Recently, she got more of a prominent character in the series and became relevant enough to make it to Smash.

Possibly because at that point Rosalina wasnt established as a main character that she is now.

Rosalina was at one point a very limited newcomer that was allowed into Mario Kart Wii and was planned for that game ever since she debuted in Galaxy but that's that.

I personally blame Miyamoto on Rosalina's sudden dissapearence after MKWii because i think we all now he doesn't favor any character he havent created , and Rosalina's prominence right now is all thanks to Yoshiaki Koizumi's influence because he clearly thinks of his creation as something that has potential.

Sakurai really is fond of Rosalina and Luma as he clearly thought of them as possible newcomers since the start of Smash 4 , once Rosalina already had enough recognition , as her potential was always there since Galaxy 1

VV7VfjI.png

Plague Knight said:
Brawl barely even mentioned Galaxy because it was so new at the time. It didn't have any representation besides its name being in the Chronicle (Super_Smash_Bros._Brawl#Chronicle).

Pretty much this. It's safe to assume that there wasn't enough time for Brawl to represent Super Mario Galaxy in any way, especially since it wasn't released in Japan until 11/2007. As a result, a minor Chronicle reference was implemented, as that takes very little effort to do.

On a side note, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn got more references in Brawl, since it was released much earlier in Japan than in North America.

Swiftie_Luma said:

Oi, Scott Burns does NOT sound like Kenny James. Not even close.

Regarding the why wasn't Rosalina in Brawl thing just a little above. Each Smash game tends to kinda more so celebrate the previous console generation. Smash 64 grabbed alot from the SNES, Melee derived stuff from the N64, and Brawl covered the Gamecube. While there are some exceptions where they include newer reps sometimes. It's noticable that in Brawl a majority of the characters had some kind of release on the Gamecube or the DS (Hell, even the 3rd party characters that came in made sense for Brawl. Snake had Twin Snakes on the Gamecube, and the Gamecube was the first nintendo console Sonic was on after Sega went 3rd Party)

So it makes more sense to include Rosalina in Smash 4 when you consider when it's focus is on the Wii generation. Smash Switch might be the first one to kinda break that mold given how soon it's coming. Though you could technically already count it as celebrating what we got of the Wii U with Splatoon. But I kinda have a sense Smash Switch might be the first one to delve more into the current console, especially if say an ARMS character makes it or something.

Mcmadness said:
Swiftie_Luma said:

Oi, Scott Burns does NOT sound like Kenny James. Not even close.

Oh please are we really gonna go there?

I acknowledge there's some differences but still doesnt negate the fact that Bowser only speaks gibberish because he is a creature.

It's never gonna be on the level of change of the characters that speak frequently.

Back