post any random Mario thought on your mind

Only if it completes the trifecta started by Simmering Lava Lake.

Mister Apple said:
There needs to be crowd-diving.
A whole crowd of enemies you need to stomp to get a key or something.

They could take some inspiration from the Electrodrome- bring back the unique Pirahna Plants with the dotted spots in grey, with the flashing Pipes, that would fit into the theme well. And perhaps the bouncing notes from Melody Motorway to use as real enemies, a bit like Sumo Bros. And it could also introduce some new music-themed enemies. Also would be a good excuse to bring back the Koopalings, as all of them except Larry are named after musicians, but Larry kind of makes up for that as he's the Electrodrome's DJ. They mostly fit into the part as well, mohawks, tattoos, sunglasses... (With the exception of Ludwig, but hey, he can compose or something... Just make him an early boss, easy hurdle to jump.). It could also give Bowser an excuse to kidnap someone different as well- he takes either Pauline or Daisy as a lead singer for his band, we know they're good singers (We've only heard a tiny bit of Daisy, but she sounds pretty good). Might double as an excuse to get Daisy back in the main series then.

BBQ Turtle said:
With the exception of Ludwig, but hey, he can compose or something... Just make him an early boss, easy hurdle to jump.
The fact that you didn't immediately think of him as final boss with this music:
Puts all my wiki editing work into discussion.

Mister Wu said:
BBQ Turtle said:
With the exception of Ludwig, but hey, he can compose or something... Just make him an early boss, easy hurdle to jump.
The fact that you didn't immediately think of him as final boss with this music:
Puts all my wiki editing work into discussion.
He's right. Ludwig would not make that much sense as a first boss since the first boss gives the tone for the rest of the game. Ludwig would definitely break that tone in the end. Having a really different and difficult level from the other characters. Actually every world should be based on the inspiration of each character. Larry would make a way better first since he's quite generic.

I would have been hilarious if in Super Mario Odyssey Goombas weren't the "don't slip" guys when you captured them but instead weren't seen at all until the postgame, at which point their capture power turned out to be just damaging things by walking into them.

I'll just mention that tomorrow is Miiverse's final day of operation. If you have a Miiverse account, be sure to hunt down your favorite drawings that other users have made before they're gone for good.

MnSG said:
I'll just mention that tomorrow is Miiverse's final day of operation. If you have a Miiverse account, be sure to hunt down your favorite drawings that other users have made before they're gone for good.
I "Yeah"ed a lot of great drawings, especially the ones from Splatoon 1. I need to get them all!

I hope with Odyssey reintroducing Pauline to us, she becomes Mario's canon girlfriend. Mario may have some feelings for Peach, but I couldn't see Peach thinking of Mario as anymore than a good friend who saves her from being kidnapped on occasions.

Don’t we already know what Mario on a horse looks like? *Looks at Sports Superstars*

Swiftie_Luma said:
Pretty Sure there was Equestrian in the wii Olympics , at least the 3rd game.
There's equestrian in London 2012 Olympics for both Wii and 3DS, but Mario isn't playable on 3DS, and also both for Rio 2016, and Mario's playable in both of those two.

I know what Bowser on a horse looks like

SkyPeak3_4.png

Eh, the first stretch doesn't mean that much. It's the final lap where the stuff actually matters.

Call me crazy (or daisy, its the same tbh)

But i swear to god the Rosalina AI generally SUCKS in these games, mostly in MK games.

Swiftie_Luma said:
But i swear to god the Rosalina AI generally SUCKS in these games, mostly in MK games.
I don't know, Rosalina's usually in the top half for me in Mario Kart Wii and 8, and usually wins in 7, though she does usually place pretty low in the Olympics. The computer that usually sucks no matter what is Metal Mario, he rarely seems to get more than five points. Baby Rosalina tends to be pretty awful as well, I don't think I've ever had the chance to get her with a Spiny Shell.

Strange, because that's exactly how I feel about AI Baby Luigi. I feel like I see him usually performing spectacularly subpar.

That Bowser mech in star rush is too good for Mario Party.

It's the mech the Mario platformer games need, but don't deserve.

They can put it in the next Mario & Luigi game when that series gets it's act together.

Back