post any random Mario thought on your mind

Marie the best squid★ said:
I always wondered if Mario had a pet companion similar to what Poochy is to Yoshi or the Polterpup is to Luigi, what would it be?

v5w0582.png

Yoshi?

I think It'd be pretty amusing and hilarious (and possibly 4th wall breaking?) to see Daisy get her own mustard brand and have it sponsored in newer games, considering her voice actor's last name is Mustard.

Marie the best squid★ said:
I always wondered if Mario had a pet companion similar to what Poochy is to Yoshi or the Polterpup is to Luigi, what would it be?

v5w0582.png
Why did you post Bowser's pet?

Miiverse's closure is approaching fast, so I've been rather busy trying to find the various drawings that I've liked during the service's lifespan. It's not an easy task to do if you've liked well over 28000 posts and comments combined.

Aw, I'd never forget your birthday, Wario. :)

Thanks for making my games super fun! :D

Happy Birthday, :wario:! Hope to see another Wario Land title and/or WarioWare in the near future on the Switch.

The best punch bag

J-Yoshi64 said:
Our pal BourgeyMan made some fanart as a tribute.
As awesome as the image is, the so little amount of gold on the presents is disturbing...
Mario could have least given him the six golden coins, since he doesn't need them anymore to open the door of his castle...
is an economical crisis striking the Mushroom Kingdom?

Mister Wu said:
Mario could have least given him the six golden coins, since he doesn't need them anymore to open the door of his castle...
Well I mean he probably does still need them if he ever wants to get back into his castle. You wouldn't just hand over your keys to somebody, would you?

Magikrazy said:
Mister Wu said:
Well I mean he probably does still need them if he ever wants to get back into his castle. You wouldn't just hand over your keys to somebody, would you?
To be fair, for Wario to get those and even give one to the just-beaten Tatanga, Mario must have done exactly that...

Wow, Kotaku made an article about Mario's "private part". https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/10/that-time-we-got-to-see-marios-dick/

And the sources are from this site.

"Good night" they said.

Problem is, it’s 11AM round here, so that image is stuck in my head for the next 10 hours or so.

DLC for Super Mario Odyssey costumes please.

I'm still a little bitter with Kotaku after their previous article on Mario, so I won't be clicking that link and feeding into their view count.

But judging by the title, I don't think I want to know regardless. xD

Wow, that's pretty awesome. I honestly didn't know there was other Mario mangas aside from Super Mario-Kun.

I really like the stylized artwork and especially the thick outlines.

dJJ25ej.png

So, my mom drove out to see if there was any midnight launches for Oddsey and while doing that I was playing 8 Deluxe and the Spiny Shell flat out missed, wish I could of recorded that but I didn't think of it

Back