post any random Mario thought on your mind

Swiftie_Luma said:
Another thing i really hate in minigame match is the stupid choice of making the ''mini duels'' from Star Rush return.

Those duels for coins that are short and annoying and mostly luck based.

It's stupid to make them return WHEN THEY ADDED BACK DUEL MINIGAMES.

i mean come on...

Oh they added the horrible Ally Duel system back?

It's as if they want to make people pissed off.

Well...IT IS Mario Party we're talking about. That entire series' job is to piss people off.

Baby Luigi said:
Swiftie_Luma said:
Another thing i really hate in minigame match is the stupid choice of making the ''mini duels'' from Star Rush return.

Those duels for coins that are short and annoying and mostly luck based.

It's stupid to make them return WHEN THEY ADDED BACK DUEL MINIGAMES.

i mean come on...

Oh they added the horrible Ally Duel system back?

It's as if they want to make people pissed off.

Well...IT IS Mario Party we're talking about. That entire series' job is to piss people off.
Yeah, but not like this.

Not like this! :'(

I am still stunned how one of our super amateur animations from Source Filmmaker got over a million views and now has 3.1 million views.

I mean what the hell????

I see many reminiscing on such a historic month this has been for Mario, 10 years ago, we got the first Mario and Sonic and Mario Galaxy, people thought those two meeting would never actually happen and people had no idea who Rosalina is, things sure have changed since a decade ago.

I forgot how much super mario galaxy 2's final boss sucks. Even by Mario boss standards it's terrible.

It sucks even more how pretty awesome music gets wasted on that fight.

maybe the battle is an allegory for the good moral message of "sometimes its harder to be a loser than a winner"

It's a great source of unintentional comedy. I can't say I haven't enjoyed the fight, though it's all for the wrong reasons. This is certainly a fight that needs to be mocked more online, be it SFM animations or something.

Super Mario Galaxy 2's final boss may not be hard, but I've seen final boss fights that are even more pathetic as a whole.

NanoRim said:
Still beats Yoshi Topsy-Turvey's final boss.

Pretty sure cleaning the toilet beats doing that.

I don't know that game's final boss.

Regardless of the worst final boss, I think we can all agree on THE BEST final boss(es)

Yoshi Topsy Turvy looks even worse in motion.

And really, is it just me, or is Bowser literally walking right into falling bombs?

And oh my, Yakuman DS, the game where I have no clue what the hell is going on.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Yoshi Topsy Turvy looks even worse in motion.

And really, is it just me, or is Bowser literally walking right into falling bombs?

And oh my, Yakuman DS, the game where I have no clue what the hell is going on.
Yes.

Considering that we already have Mario Majong, does this mean Mario Ballet is still possible?

Don't remind me of the days where Mario had a Dance Dance Revolution spin-off and a guest appearance in SSX On Tour and NBA Street.

Now to think of it, I think those guest appearances in those EA Sports titles are far stranger than Mario + Rabbids.

nba street v3 is fuckin weird, you can have Mario, Luigi, and Peach play The Beastie Boys in a game of basketball.

Back