post any random Mario thought on your mind

And it's the typical stuff I'd expect from Paper Mario fans who don't play many rpgs.

Which is most of em.

I still miss when the game was like the original or TTYD tho

We all do on some level, but how long does it get until it's beating a dead horse?
Until Nintendo/Intelligent Systems does go back to that system, just move on and don't look back.

I don't care what they do so long as it's not melodramatic rubbish and that I personally find it fun to play.

Mcmadness said:
And it's the typical stuff I'd expect from Paper Mario fans who don't play many rpgs.

Which is most of em.
I mean he flat out admits he doesn't play RPGs really at all. Paper Mario is a great RPG for people who don't really play those games often.

I'm aware, but it's not going make their overreacting any less annoying to deal with.

I get it, you fell in love with a series of overall mediocre games. Whatever.

I wouldn't call Paper Mario nor Thousand-Year Door "mediocre". I find them good games. They're fun to play with. That's the reason they receive high ratings and a fanbase.

Paper Mario was good but it became offensively okay.

Mcmadness said:
I'm aware, but it's not going make their overreacting any less annoying to deal with.

I get it, you fell in love with a series of overall mediocre games. Whatever.
Easy and simple doesn't make a game mediocre. Otherwise just about every Mario game would be mediocre.

Rpgs thrive on complexity, the best ones have much more than any Paper Mario game has ever offered.

Platformers are a completely different story. Over complicating them makes them less enjoyable and even then there really aren't any other games out there like Mario ones except ones that copy it directly.

After a hiatus, i uploaded a new video in my channel.

i Wanted to give a bit of a closure to the Rosalina voice topic, at least all the complaining during these years so i made this.

Obviously i wont stop doing my mods lol, but i just wanted to make a video out of it since i guess i should have in the past to share my opinions with more people but didn't do it.

Also, near the end ... yeah i was a little bit shady in a certain part of the video , but it was just funny to me.

Also, this was also a good excuse to make some animations, something i love.

It's interesting to see the new voice direction. Mario Kart 8 is one of the few occasions when a recording session was made to record many clips to be used in the future games, so what we hear there might be related to what Nintendo was planning for Rosalina at the time. Super Mario 3D World is puzzling though: the Comet Observatory is still there and the background music as well as some level themes are definitely related to Super Mario Galaxy - you actually used a clip from that game as background music of the video. I'd also say that in general she's pretty elegant, with her fire dress being an high point in this regard. I don't find many good reasons why Rosalina shoudln't have maintained a mature, calm tone. Maybe they wanted a better fit for her cat costume?

Mcmadness said:
Rpgs thrive on complexity, the best ones have much more than any Paper Mario game has ever offered.

idk, I think they serve as excellent launchpad RPGs into the genre, in the same way Pokemon is like. Games like those help people like us ease into how complex the more nuanced RPGs are.

Obviously. But that doesn't mean I have to put up with people's ridiculous proclamations about how "unique" they were.

Made a interesting discover, flipping the Sheellcreeper while they are in their undies(don't ask) will put them back at them back at their color and speed they were before being flipped, even if the shell's animation has already changed colors, can come in handy if they're 2fast4u

I've discovered this a long time ago, but you get killed by shellcreepers because they BITE you.

It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it.

Back