post any random Mario thought on your mind

LeftyGreenMario said:
psst guys what should my display name be?
Shirtless Mario

That or Trunks Mario

Trunks Mario said:
When you're young, you'll believe in the most outrageous crap.

Hell, even adults believe in the most outrageous crap so yeah.
So many people believed that Waluigi was in Mario Kart: Super Circuit and Super Mario 64 DS.

Yup, it's pretty fun. And it's better than shelling a two bucks for something you can easily do yourself.

You have custom music and sound effects here too?

For me, it's partial bandwagoning but it's mostly that Mario is my favorite character and I really love his variety of outfits available. The swimtrunks is a huge standout to me (remember I'm female :P), but I'm also liking the one where he wears a Dry Bones helmet I think? There just aren't that good pictures of that yet, but I think that one is shirtless too judging from the color. We'll see.

He's always fan service to me. <3

It doesn't have to be skin-heavy, Mario fan service can be him singing songs to people he meets at kiosks, his cute animations in Mario Odyssey, his facial expressions in Mario Strikers, his "Imma yo Papa", Peach kissing Mario in Mario Power Tennis, his jokes in Fortune Street, and his interaction with Luigi in Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. That's my idea of fan service too.

Mario isn't traditionally attractive, yeah, but something about him makes me like him a lot.

Trunks Mario said:
Yup, it's pretty fun. And it's better than shelling a two bucks for something you can easily do yourself.

You have custom music and sound effects here too?

Yeah.

This is the BGM

Always liked certain themes from 3DWorld , they have such a nostalgic and space-like feeling.

the click sounds and etc are from Smash 4 , Rosalina's sfx.

and the booting app sound is , not surprinsing, this one.

https://s0.vocaroo.com/media/download_temp/Vocaroo_s0EOOeq4XpxH.mp3

Mister Apple said:
Could Shirtless Mario qualify as a meme at this point?
It's getting to "Bowser's Car" levels

I'm still upset we never got that car in Mario Kart. Bowser Mobile vs Wario Car when?

That reminds me, there aren't any Bowser 3ds themes that are worth a crap.

Preview.png

it's criminal that this isn't available in eShop.

Attack on titan folk would sue.

You know, ever since I got hold of the Rosalina model below and changed her shoes, the shoes can really make a difference on how attractive she looks.

Before
_mmd__tda_princess_rosalina_sport_dl_by_toddynhoice-db8li1i.png

After
_mmd_download__tda_tennis_outfit_rosalina_edit_by_mario_and_sonic_guy-dblfexg.png

One does not wear high heels to sports.

Wearing high heels in of itself should be considered a crime.

Nah, if women want to kill their feet to make their butts look more refined thats their business.

Heels primary purpose is to , well , make up for the common lack of heigh. The stylish vs being unconfortable part is just a plus.

Always been a comfort over appearance kinda guy except under specific circumstances.

Maybe it's just my feminism or fashion-apathetic nerdiness speaking, but high heels make me cringe. 1.5in heels already take some time getting used to and aren't the most comfortable things in the world.

I don't know, she only seems to float part of the time. It's just weird and inconsistent. She floats most of the time, but sometimes we can't tell because you can't see right up her skirt, but it is in contact with the ground. Some games she definitely doesn't float in, like Mario Kart Wii, sometimes she only floats, like Super Mario Galaxy, and sometimes she can't even make her mind up within the same game, like Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games. :rosalina:

OK, that's badly phrased. But I don't know how to phrase it better. But basically, we can't see her feet or lower legs, so we can't tell if she is walking or floating. Anyway, you see up Peach and Daisy's in Mario Party 9, so it's nothing new.

Back