post any random Mario thought on your mind

Mcmadness said:
So out of boredom I decided to watch some of the super mario bros super show.

Good lord this cartoon is even more whacked than I imagined.

HEY THERE PAISANOS

Let's not forget one thing.

We must-a DO THE MARIO!!!

I just watched Bowser get defeated by a bunch of aliens playing the legend of zelda theme through their noses like kazoos.

I have no words.

Mcmadness said:
I just watched Bowser get defeated by a bunch of aliens playing the legend of zelda theme through their noses like kazoos.

I have no words.

Now you will need to undergo months of therapy like we all have

Mcmadness said:

I have no words.
Welcome to the wonderfully wacky world of obscure Mario media! Watch as you witness events that you never thought possible! Tremble as you experience amazing delights portrayed in the strangest way imaginable! Shiver as you see exactly why Nintendo has become so protective of its franchises!

Mario's ship is also powered by pasta I think.

So, in a issue of Nintendo Power, someone asks why Mario's buttcrack doesn't show if he's a plumber ... I think I was 10 when reading it now as a soon to be 21 year old, I have to question this person's motives

I'm not surprised kids ask about Mario's ass, I saw a video where someone asked Charles Martinet (as Mario) if he had buttcheeks.

You know, whenever I think about the Cheese Bridge Area's secret exit route, I tend to wonder how the Mario and Yoshi relationship plays out once Mario dismounts Yoshi. Some may see it as betrayal, but perhaps Yoshi manages to find safe ground and waves good-bye to Mario afterwards.

It's just one of those things that can leave you asking questions.

SO LONG GAY YOSHI

MnSG said:
You know, whenever I think about the Cheese Bridge Area's secret exit route, I tend to wonder how the Mario and Yoshi relationship plays out once Mario dismounts Yoshi. Some may see it as betrayal, but perhaps Yoshi manages to find safe ground and waves good-bye to Mario afterwards.

It's just one of those things that can leave you asking questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EscOE4sSYOo

According to Brawl in the Family, he throws Mario up to save him.

I can't quite remember the exact name but it sounded like more like a Call Of Duty subitle than a Donkey Kong game, any attempt to search it is just people getting angry at Reggie for dumb PR and I can tell ya, I do not want to search through 100 pages of that

MnSG said:
Yoshis are expendable.

I just never used yoshi. I didn't like the reduced mobility.

ditto from Smashboards.

Succesfuly extracted models from Mario Sports Super Stars.

Got this

GUpMl7B.png

From Golf mode , Includes Wand and Luma.

And this from Tennis mode.

4hmRxL6.gif

RcSIPKG.gif

Also succesfuly ripped animations as well.

Rosalina appears like that because that's how the game manages the model.

Rosalina has 2 hair meshes because in this game you can select to be right handed or left handed , so her bangs switch. And since Rosalina is the only character that isn't symmetrical thanks to her hair , she needed 2 hair meshes.

This kinda also makes her the character that has the biggest model file in tennis.

Can I PLEASE have Baby Luigi from that game? AND his animations?

(also those horse would be nice)

Back