Amiibo

Re: What amiibos do you own?

Mario Party Σ said:
What's more, Dr. Mario amiibo will be store-exclusive to Rite Aid, Falco amiibo to Star Bucks, Lucas amiibo to Borders, Metal Mario amiibo to Jiffy Lube; and Duck Hunt, R.O.B., Bowser Jr., and Pink Gold Peach amiibos will be blind-packaged and will be given as part of a Happy Meal.

nah R.O.B. is radioshack exclusive, bowser jr is chuck e cheese exclusive and duck hunt is sportsman warehouse

Olimar will be exclusive to old abandoned Blockbusters.

Magikrazy said:
Olimar will be exclusive to old abandoned Blockbusters.

Serves him right.

Mario Party Σ said:
Heard Jigglypuff a Target exclusive
Oh no, they're going to be so scarce in Canada, as they're evenly distributed between all stores...

have preorders gone up in aus yet? robin, ness, pac etc. preorders went up like right after the direct last time

@topic well assuming nothing goes wrong, I'll have Robin, Ness and Wario on April 24th yay. my first amiibos and they're all of my favourite characters

damn wii fit trainer and villager amiibos

GBAToad said:
have preorders gone up in aus yet? robin, ness, pac etc. preorders went up like right after the direct last time

well i looked at the eb games website and it has preorders for wave 5 but holy crap literally all of them are sold out already :( (theres still splatoon boy and girl)
i dont know if there are any other retailers that have preorders for amiibo tho
the future is looking pretty bleak atm

Hanayo Koizumi said:
well i looked at the eb games website and it has preorders for wave 5 but holy crap literally all of them are sold out already :(
what the actual fuck

i was still able to preorder robin, wario, and ness at least two weeks after the last direct

geezus the thirst is real :'(

GBAToad said:
Hanayo Koizumi said:
well i looked at the eb games website and it has preorders for wave 5 but holy crap literally all of them are sold out already :(
what the actual *bleep*

i was still able to preorder robin, wario, and ness at least two weeks after the last direct

The GameStop servers went all moola kaboola during the preorders here.

I love Nintendo's extremely obtuse response to all of this

easter-amiibo-566x1024.jpg
ShulkSalt.png

Mario Party Σ said:
GBAToad said:
Hanayo Koizumi said:
what the actual *bleep*

The GameStop servers went all moola kaboola during the preorders here.

I love Nintendo's extremely obtuse response to all of this

easter-amiibo-566x1024.jpg
ShulkSalt.png

I've read this already and the responses are really hilarious

Lumastar said:
Supply and copyright infringement: two things Nintendo just can't handle well.
Well, they never handled those two well. Wii, Wii U, the Majoras Mask themed 3DS, etc. And yeah, Nintendo is overprotective of their property, namely Nintendo of Japan.

I thought you were gonna say someone sent him a Sonic amiibo with blue arms.

GBAToad said:
Hanayo Koizumi said:
what the actual *bleep*

good news. they're all in stock again (except for ganondorf, who was one of the ones i wanted to get :\ )
they've added a big red 'STRICTLY ONE PER CUSTOMER' banner at the top of the descriptions for each amiibo so its good to know that they're taking measures against scalpers

i'll probably have to try to get ganon else where but atm im gonna preorder dark pit and doctor mario while theyre still there since shipping (and the price in general) is cheaper there than at the other websites i would use

You just can't do that. Sorry.

You can point your shotgun barrels at scalpers as they are the reasons we can't have nice things.

Glitchy said:
Only one of each amiibo? What if my brother wanted the same amiibo as me?
different account, also this is australia and not canada

Glitchy said:
Only one of each amiibo? What if my brother wanted the same amiibo as me?

this is for australia. idk what eb games canada is doing
although tbh i'd hope for your sake that they have a similar thing. only getting one of a particular amiibo is faaar better than not even being able to get one in the first place

Ok, thanks for the clarification. If they do that it would feel good to actually have a chance of getting Robin. Then we can go another time for my brother assuming they don't sell out.

Back