Amiibo

Re: What amiibos do you own?

I managed to preorder online a Villager amiibo for a "fair" price (less than 30 €)
Now I have to remember, 26th June, the day when Palutena and Yarn Yoshi amiibo release, have to be fast this time.

come to germany nobody buys amiibos here

gamestop still has some wave 1 smash amiibos lol

T-this isn't going to hold all of my amiibos... http://www.vooks.net/super-mario-bros-inspired-amiibo-stand-arriving-in-australia-this-september/

Yooka-Laylee said:
T-this isn't going to hold all of my amiibos... http://www.vooks.net/super-mario-bros-inspired-amiibo-stand-arriving-in-australia-this-september/
Why the hell are the majority of the responses "hmm" and "grrr", this is pretty awesome! I guess I'm the 18%.

Probably because it's 44 --ing dollars

Just a little over the price of S.H. Figurarts Mario and under a Mario nendoroid, but I think it's a cute way to display amiibo.

I still find it a mite too expensive. For that price, you could import an amiibo that's not easily found in retailers.

Not to mention that it only holds 6 amiibo. I just put mine on a plain old shelf but other people seem to be buying stuff like spice racks for them.

So far I have:

Mario (Smash)
Peach (Smash + Super Mario)
Toad
Bowser (Smash)
Donkey Kong
Rosalina
Zelda
Sheik
Pit
Fox

@Glitchy: I thought that was an ordinary shelf.

Do you want to play as Ice Climbers in Smash? Buy the amiibo, but be fast, Nintendo will produce only 10.

OMFG Ice Climbers confirmed for Sm4sh.

Eri Ayase said:
i only own this one

10854295_10204691559864483_6055047172923040943_o.jpg

cant wait for the "fake and gay" comments

I hate you

Is anyone planning on camping out this week? This would be my first time ever camping out. It's going to be, uh, fun, I guess. My sister and I will start at late afternoon in the day before the amiibo releases.

Planning on picking up Silver Mario and Jigglypuff, as far as I know. My friends want Lucina and Robin, I think.

http://www.gamesradar.com/someones-stolen-all-games-splatoon-amiibo-seriously/

As if the shortage isn't bad enough

Sigh

Mario Party Σ said:
Is anyone planning on camping out this week? This would be my first time ever camping out. It's going to be, uh, fun, I guess. My sister and I will start at late afternoon in the day before the amiibo releases.

I'm not sure if it counts, but I went to Target at ~7:10 a.m. on the day Rosalina released (and thankfully managed to get one). As long as there are no more Gamestop Ness experiences.........

Also, I hope nobody in the U.S. is expecting to get Lucina and Robin at Target. Anecdotal evidence, but I called the 3 closest Targets around me and none of them got any Robins or Lucinas...so take that as you will. Honestly, it seems Toys R Us is getting the majority of the Amiibo aside from the FE cast who have as little as 0-8 per store. Granted, it's entirely possible to hit up Target before 8 a.m. when they open then hit up Toys R Us which opens at 10 a.m. (at least where I live).

Jigglypuff is one of my least favorite characters to play as, but my sister wants her so I'm going to try my luck...

Fuck exclusives.

So wait, the thief was knowing exactly which truck and at which time it would ship the amiibos? And he managed to not get caught?
Your life must really suck if you have nothing better to do than stealing game figurines.

Back