For everything Kamek.

Who Is your Favourite magikoopa of the bunch?

• Kamek.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Kammy.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • The regular magikoopa enemies.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Kamella.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Thwompinalltheway

The question marks are upon us!
Banned User
About time someone made one! You all remember Kamek? He was the father figure for Bowser. (Probably because Bowser's parents died) Well couldn't we show a little appreciation for him? (Yes. He's a guy) Well i have a THEORY on kamek: Kamek is The ORIGINAL koopa. And he created those Koopas and toadies and BOWSER. Okay,LET'S DISCUSS!

A bit of an unpopular opinion, but I'm not opposed to him being a playable character in Smash as a 2nd Yoshi character.

I hate this asshole and everything about him

New poll! Who is your favourite magikoopa? Vote in the poll above!

Baby Luigi said:
I hate this asshole and everything about him

I'm so surprised. Care to explain why, as well as why with such vigor?

Kamek is the absolute best and he's so cute and needs to be playable in Smash Bros. and have his own game and everything.

nCdcaui.jpg

xPfBXOO.png

Yes it is, and so are you~

Derpl Zork said:
I'm so surprised. Care to explain why, as well as why with such vigor?

He's Baby Luigi's arch-nemesis, so naturally, I have to hate him.

(I also happen to hate his savior but that's another story)

oh ok at least that makes sense then

meanwhile

cEnJ4DS.jpg

I like Kamek, sometimes I wish they'd give him something to help define him, but on the other hand, whenever he appears he's usually the only magikoopa in the game thus making a change in appearance unnecessary.

I now eagerly await someone to waltz in and explain Kamek actually isn't a character *shift eyes back and forth*

Glowsquid said:
I now eagerly await someone to waltz in and explain Kamek actually isn't a character *shift eyes back and forth*
Hmmmm..... Maybe you're just going with the japanese name of the magikoopas. Well look at that! Kamek has more popularity than Kammy koopa! I wonder why..........

didnt really mind the guy until one of the bonus levels in yoshis island

not very fond of him now

GalacticPetey said:
A bit of an unpopular opinion, but I'm not opposed to him being a playable character in Smash as a 2nd Yoshi character.
Same. I'd love for Kamek to be playable.

I'd support his playability in Mario Kart ONLY if Baby Luigi gets in as well

GalacticPetey said:

I wouldn't mind his inclusion.

Meowth said:
GalacticPetey said:

I wouldn't mind his inclusion.
I'd rather Baby Mario and Baby Luigi get in as a pair, but maybe a different kind of pair so they don't remove the Ice Climber's individuality. Maybe they're piggybacking? I feel that Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are more representative of the Yoshi series than Kamek since Kamek just feels... uh... like another generic enemy.

But relating to the dislike of Kamek, I don't hate Bowser and King Boo as much as my sister hates Kamek, but I do get a kick of making them miserable either way.

If Baby Mario gets into Smash, chances are he won't have Baby Luigi with him. I know you guys would prefer that, but just saying that Baby Luigi only FINALLY got a trophy in the Wii U version only. While Baby Mario had one for longer (not sure how much longer but I know he was at least in the 3DS version)

Kamek has also had one in both versions (I THINK) and I think he has more moveset potential than the babies anyway.

Of course with the whole trophy argument I also have to admit that Fawful has never gotten a trophy at all (which is a shame but) he probably won't be playable anytime soon.

Stanley the Troll said:
Kamek has also had one in both versions (I THINK) and I think he has more moveset potential than the babies anyway.
Stanley the Troll said:
I think he has more moveset potential.
Stanley the Troll said:
more moveset potential.
Stanley the Troll said:
moveset potential.

220px-DuckHuntSSB4.png
220px-SSB4_-_Wii_Fit_Trainer_Artwork.png
250px-G%26WSSB4.png

Stanley the Troll said:
If Baby Mario gets into Smash, chances are he won't have Baby Luigi with him. I know you guys would prefer that, but just saying that Baby Luigi only FINALLY got a trophy in the Wii U version only. While Baby Mario had one for longer (not sure how much longer but I know he was at least in the 3DS version)

Of course with the whole trophy argument I also have to admit that Fawful has never gotten a trophy at all (which is a shame but) he probably won't be playable anytime soon.

He won't be playable ever.

GalacticPetey said:
I didn't know that opinion was unpopular, I'd like to see him playable as well

so long as he's not too similar to ashley jk

Never say "never" or a variation of that.

GBAToad said:
GalacticPetey said:
I didn't know that opinion was unpopular, I'd like to see him playable as well

so long as he's not too similar to ashley jk
It's a fairly frequent request, so yeah, you're right on that.

Mcmadness said:
He won't be playable ever.
There's always a first time. You said once that Smash spans more than most Mario spinoffs do, and there's already RPG trophies and a stage. A playable rep isn't out of the question.

Lets get back to Kamek though, since this is off topic.

Mario Party X said:
Never say "never" or a variation of that.

When it comes to that, I will.

Stanley the Troll said:
There's always a first time. You said once that Smash spans more than most Mario spinoffs do, and there's already RPG trophies and a stage. A playable rep isn't out of the question.

Lets get back to Kamek though, since this is off topic.

It simply will not happen, no matter what ridiculous reason you can come up with. It won't happen. You are deluding yourself to believe anything otherwise.

Back