For everything Kamek.

Who Is your Favourite magikoopa of the bunch?

• Kamek.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Kammy.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • The regular magikoopa enemies.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Kamella.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
He's always been sassy definitely, but in SS its more subdued.

There should be something to distinguish Kamek from the generic magikoopas. I always called him just Magikoopa when I was little :/

Make him....... black robed?

Becuz he's evil?

Can we just do this to Toad and Yoshi while we're at it?

Well, we got Captain Toad.

As for Yoshi usually whenever he's around he's the only green yoshi there.

Or maybe he is the toad and that blue toad is an entirely different toad

Toy Chica said:
Captain Toad isnt The Toad, though. (people used to think so though)

The Toad is weird though because in 3D World he's blue (to be like in SMB2) so not even his appearance is consistent now?
Maybe he wanted a new style.

Nobody said people have to wear the exact same clothes every time they appear.

Toy Chica said:
Captain Toad isnt The Toad, though. (people used to think so though)

The Toad is weird though because in 3D World he's blue (to be like in SMB2) so not even his appearance is consistent now?
Have you ever heard of hair dye? Who says Toads don't have something similar? WHO EVEN SAID THAT THE MUSHROOM CAPS ARE ACTUALLY PART OF A TOAD'S ANATOMY? THIS THREAD ISN'T EVEN ABOUT TOAD! WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING THIS HERE? WHY IS MY TEXT IN ALL CAPS?

I wonder if Kamek will be playable again in MP10

I'm not sure how the alignment of the other characters prevents him from being playable.

Magikrazy said:
The cartoon confirmed the mushroom caps are just hats.

It also 'confirmed' that Yoshi was born after the Mario Bros. even though in the games, that very same Yoshi saves their lives as babies, and the Koopalings have weird names. I personally don't believe the cartoon is canon.

Mega Gallade said:
Magikrazy said:
The cartoon confirmed the mushroom caps are just hats.

It also 'confirmed' that Yoshi was born after the Mario Bros. even though in the games, that very same Yoshi saves their lives as babies, and the Koopalings have weird names. I personally don't believe the cartoon is canon.
1. There's more than one Yoshi.
2. The cartoons got the koopaling names wrong, but in this case it contradicted the games. The thing with the mushroom caps don't.
3. There is no Mario canon.

As far as I'm concerned, when people ask who Bowser's parents are, I say Kamek.

I think Kamek was the Koopa family's personal servant and one of his jobs was caring for Bowser. His parents died while he was still young, so Kamek is the closest thing Bowser has to a dad or mom.

Well he might as well be his dad.

Back