For everything Kamek.

Who Is your Favourite magikoopa of the bunch?

• Kamek.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Kammy.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • The regular magikoopa enemies.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Kamella.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Because at the time he hadn't been seen in years and they came up with their own design, I guess.

Kamek (Yoshi series)

Kamek would be a light weight fighter with strong recovery and attacks.

His neutral attacks can consist of wand cuts, summoning fire, and the like.

His neutral special could be Spell Caster, which hits thee opponent with a magic blast. Customs could give him the power to shrink opponents when hit at the cost of power and allow him to shoot three magic blasts at once.

His side special could allow him to summon various objects, including Goombas, Shells, fireballs, and Yellow Blocks. His custom specials could make him summon certain objects and summon random objects at a faster pace.

His up special could make him hop on his broom to recover. His specials could cause his broom to catch on fire and go further in one direction.

His down special could summon clones of himself. It could be a counter, but I'd like to see them try something different. I need to think on this one more before I can introduce potential customs.

His Final Smash should have something to do with the magic he uses on bosses.

His costumes could include:
Blue (default)
Faded Blue (Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Island DS when Baby Bowser is kidnapped)
Red (Toadies)
Green (G. Magikoopa)
White (W. Magikoopa)
Yellow (Y. Magikoopa)
White with red patterns (Psycho Kamek)
Magenta cape (Super Princess Peach appearance as "Super Kamek")

There's no point having white and white with red triangles: just use the latter, and replace for former with the Peach dress. And replace the green or yellow with Kammy's getup, just because (dunno what the other one could be, tho). Also, the faded blue should have no white rim to further set it apart. Bonus points for the red is being a reference to SMRPG.

Lumastar said:
His costumes could include:
Blue (default)
Faded Blue with no white rim (Yoshi's Island and Yoshi's Island DS when Baby Bowser is kidnapped)
Red (Toadies and Super Mario RPG appearance)
Green (G. Magikoopa)
Purple (Kammy)
White with red patterns (Psycho Kamek)
Magenta cape (Super Princess Peach appearance as "Super Kamek")
Peach's dress (Mario & Luigi: Dream Team)
Okay, fixed. Thanks for the feedback! Any suggestions for how the down special could work?

Back