For everything Kamek.

Who Is your Favourite magikoopa of the bunch?

• Kamek.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Kammy.

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • The regular magikoopa enemies.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Kamella.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
Highly unlikely? Yes.
Impossible? Hell no.

I bet you nobody thought that Daisy would become a Mario regular before Mario Tennis.

Same goes for Birdo.

Magikrazy said:
Highly unlikely? Yes.
Impossible? Hell no.

I bet you nobody thought that Daisy would become a Mario regular before Mario Tennis.

Same goes for Birdo.

Both of which debuted in main series platformers, and haven't been playable in smash.

Fawful has absolutely no chance to be playable in smash. It simply will not happen.

On topic, I still wonder why we haven't fought giant Kamek yet.

Thats not quite what I had in mind.

Stanley the Troll said:
Mcmadness said:
On topic, I still wonder why we haven't fought giant Kamek yet.
Wasn't Giant Kamek in Super Princess Peach?
There was a Psycho Kamek, which wasn't actually Kamek, but a different Magikoopa whose name was mistranslated

Kamella is close enough.

And besides, if Bowser hasn't proven to us multiple times, turning giant is stupid and never works to defeat Mario.

Magikrazy said:
There was a Psycho Kamek, which wasn't actually Kamek, but a different Magikoopa whose name was mistranslated
Psycho Kamek was from Superstar Saga.

And I agree they should quit with the giant bosses already, it's getting old.

Well giant in of itself isn't a bad thing, its a basic concept thats open to many possibilities. But the use of it hasn't been particularly good lately.

Mario Party X said:
Meowth said:
GalacticPetey said:
A bit of an unpopular opinion, but I'm not opposed to him being a playable character in Smash as a 2nd Yoshi character.

I wouldn't mind his inclusion.
I'd rather Baby Mario and Baby Luigi get in as a pair, but maybe a different kind of pair so they don't remove the Ice Climber's individuality. Maybe they're piggybacking? I feel that Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are more representative of the Yoshi series than Kamek since Kamek just feels... uh... like another generic enemy.

Though I agree that Kamek is kind of generic-looking, I like him more as a character and feel he would make for a more interesting fighter, so I'd prefer him to the babies.

Not really a supporter though, I think Yoshi represents his series well enough by himself, just wouldn't mind it either.

They should really just give Kamek a fab set of robes to set him apart, like how Kammy gets her own style (hell, even Kamella got a unique design). Of course, as long as he looks like the rest of the Magikoopas, we can continue saying any lone/boss Magikoopa's him, like in Yoshi's Safari (another Giant Magikoopa) and SPP, although hopefully Nintendo will just keep making him explicitly appear in games, because he's awesome. Definitely one of my favourite characters in the series - although I'm a big Kammy fan too, for her humorous dynamic with Bowser. I'd love it if all three of them appeared in the next Paper Mario.

Possible Yoshi reps:

Kamek
Baby Mario and Yoshi
Baby Mario Bros.
Shy Guy
Baby Bowser
The Stork
Poochy
That monkey with the watermelon
Anyone else?

Okay guys,it's time to HAND OUT YOUR VOTES! Who voted for Kamek And who voted for Kammy?
Also: cool deviantart image:
Kammy_O__s_by_DocWario.jpg

Kamek is the best because he knows how to shop well.

lptL1nM.jpg

Sales only.

Also yeah Psycho Kamek was in Superstar Saga and is a cutie too, and Kamek in Super Princess Peach is fantastic but omg it's so sad :'(

After you hit him a few times, he begins crying and it's so awful to watch :'( :'(

And while he's "Giant Kamek" and appears to have different colors, he actually still has his blue robes with white trimming on underneath it, and is just wearing a fabulous magenta cape. He's so trendy.

Walkazo said:
although hopefully Nintendo will just keep making him explicitly appear in games, because he's awesome. Definitely one of my favourite characters in the series

<3

Okay anton! I wanna see you script a commercial for that deviantart image! (Post #37)

Derpl Zork said:
Also yeah Psycho Kamek was in Superstar Saga and is a cutie too,
My headcanon is that "Psycho Kamek" is Kamek on vacation, and putting up a front so that no one knows it's really him, so that folks don't try to spy on him, or harass him (including Bowser, who would totally not respect vacay time if he knew where Kamek was hiding out). Since he's off the clock, he doesn't mind helping out Luigi with matters he'd figure wouldn't impact Bowser at all, and he can wear different clothes for a change (that one time he managed to add a cape to the ensemble notwidstandsing, speaking of which...)

Derpl Zork said:
And while he's "Giant Kamek" and appears to have different colors, he actually still has his blue robes with white trimming on underneath it, and is just wearing a fabulous magenta cape. He's so trendy.
qft - all the more reason he should always be allowed to dress uniquely.

Thwompinalltheway said:
Okay anton! I wanna see you script a commercial for that deviantart image! (Post #37)

TEXT SCRIPT

KAMMY-O'S COMMERCIAL
DIRECTOR: ANTON

Fade in:

Int. -- Kitchen -- Early Morning
Two children (CHILD #1 and CHILD #2), MOTHER, and FATHER. CHILDREN and FATHER are sitting at the dining table, MOTHER is preparing breakfast. FATHER is reading a newspaper, CHILDREN are being rambunctious.

MOTHER:
Hey kids, breakfast is ready!

MOTHER places plates in front of family. Generic toaster strudel brand featured; appears lackluster.

SFX -- WHOMP WHOMP NOISE

CHILD #1 and #2:
Aww, not this again!!

MOTHER places more plates in front of family. Bland toast and butter featured.

SFX -- WHOMP WHOMP NOISE

FATHER:
Honey, we had toast for dinner last night...

MOTHER is visibly flustered. She places an armful of plates onto the table.

CAMERA ANGLES UP
Entire table visible; completely covered in dishes.
Entire family groaning, throwing arms up in air, looking to be in complete despair and anguish. Panic.

CUT TO MOTHER
MOTHER shrugs, makes ashamed smirk.

SFX -- FARTING NOISE

MOTHER:
Can't I do anything right???

CUT TO BOWSER

BOWSER:
NO!

CHILD #1:
Bowser!!!

BOWSER:
THAT'S KING KOOPA TO YOU, TWERP!

CHILD #2:
Wowo what are you doing here?!

BOWSER:
I'M HERE BECAUSE YOUR FAMILY HAS TERRIBLE TASTE IN BREAKFAST FOODS!

FATHER speaking from behind newspaper.

FATHER:
You got that right...

BOWSER shoves FATHER off chair. FATHER is assumed destroyed.

BOWSER:
WHO ASKED YOU? I RUN THIS HOUSE NOW!

CHILDREN and MOTHER:
Cool!

BOWSER shoves his hand in a box of KAMMY-O'S and whips giant fistfuls of the cereal at CHILDREN'S and MOTHER'S faces. CHILD #2 falls over from the sheer force.

BOWSER:
HERE, EAT THIS! MY ADVISOR KAMEK MADE THIS TO RAISE FUNDS FOR MY NEXT KIDNAPPING SCHEME!

CHILD #1:
Ummm...this cereal is good but I'm not sure if kidnapping is legal...

BOWSER throws the box of KAMMY-O'S at CHILD #1. CHILD #1 is sent flying into the wall.

BOWSER:
SHUT UP!

MOTHER:
King Koopa you're so strong~ Now that my family has been dispatched my evening is free and my hands are empty...

MOTHER makes bedroom eyes at BOWSER.

MOTHER:
...and you look like you're big enough to fill them....

BOWSER punches MOTHER in the stomach. MOTHER collapses to the floor.

BOWSER:
UGH!

BOWSER turns to camera

BOWSER:
IT'S GOT LIKE MARSHMALLOWS AND GRAINS AND STUFF AND IS BASICALLY JUST A RIP-OFF OF LUCKY CHARMS. JUST GO AND BUY IT OR YOU'RE NEXT!

Explosion transition. End commercial.

One thing that SUPRISED me was Kamek himself wasn't in the commercial. Otherwise good commercial. Made a SECOND commercial for kammy'os For ya: Screen fades into house.

Mother: Kids! it's breakfast time! Kid #1:Aaaaw. breakfast time? Kid #2: Just the same old bread. Screen shows bland bread. Sad tuba noises play. Kamek flys into house. Kamek: Oh hey kids! Kids: KAMEK? Kid #1: Oh no. You're gonna make a random thing become a boss aren't you? Kamek: Don't worry,Not gonna do that today. INSTEAD i want you to try My NEW CEREAL! Father: Since When does KAMEK ever make a cereal for god's sake? Kamek: SHUT UP! *Kamek throws his playstation buttons at father* Father collapses on the floor. Kids taste cereal. Kid #2 WOW! THIS IS AMAZING! Kid #1 OH MY GOD! MY BELLY IS FILLING WITH EXCITEMENT! Kamek: I know right? Kamek flys out of house. Kids: BYE KAMEK! Kamek: Bye! Screen fades out of house. Kamek faces screen. Kamek: KammyO'S Has Pure tastiness inside it! It has jiggly jam,Salvo the slime jelly , And the special ingredient: My MARSHMALLOW MAGIKOOPAS! Kamek sprinkles his magic inside the bowl. Kamek: BYE NOW! Kamek flys out of screen. Commercial END.

wow yours is uncannily similar to mine! it's almost as if you copied it and just replaced some words!

JPexhl7.png

One thing i didn't like about Kamek Is that in Yoshi's new island,They REPLACED Kamek sprinkling his magic on the enemies With SMASHING THEM WITH A MAGIC HAMMER! WHAT?! they gave Kamek a GIANT HAMMER Of all sorts?! What The *bleep*?! Wha- Hey! Stop bleeping me fucker! I SAID STOP BLEEPING ME!!

Kamek would have a high voice. So i DON'T think Maurice Lamarche would be fit for him.

Thwompinalltheway said:
One thing i didn't like about Kamek Is that in Yoshi's new island,They REPLACED Kamek sprinkling his magic on the enemies With SMASHING THEM WITH A MAGIC HAMMER! WHAT?! they gave Kamek a GIANT HAMMER Of all sorts?! What The *bleep*?! Wha- Hey! Stop bleeping me *bleep*er! I SAID STOP BLEEPING ME!!
If you're 9, why are you bleeping?

Also, Yoshi's New Island. You know, that game with the goddamn stupid plot.

Back