For everything Bowser

Nysic said:
Hey, wouldn't it be funny if Bowser's parents were dead?
-Toad, 2014

It's even funnier when you read it in Toad's voice.

Modern or Mario Kart 64? I can't help but read "Ruining a beautiful relationship is always fun" with Isaac Marshal's quality, understated portrayal of Toad and now everything feels so right.

Had to be done.

Doesn't that kill you in the inside to find it and post it?

It causes much pain yes, and perfectly encapsulates everything wrong with Bowser during the gamecube days.

Edit: The only thing I hate more is the scene in SPM where he sacrifices himself because its an extremely out of character moment.

I know Mario bosses are generally not very good, but what would you say is the best Bowser fight?

You can say for each type of series.

Bowser's fight from Super Mario 3D World on the car

Fawfulthegreat64 said:
lol me too

I ended up winning with only a sliver of health left due to him repeatedly succeeding with that attack, lol
I'm really surprised I did Star Driver without the game having to make it easier by removing some of the fireballs, too. Though I'm sure I did it right before one more fail would put it in easy mode.

For me it goes as follows.

2D: SMW tied with NSMBU
3D: Galaxy
Mario Party: MP5
Yoshi: Yoshi's island
PM: 64
M&L: BiS with Bowser X

Any other series I'm forgetting?

Does Mario Power Tennis's Mecha Bowser Mayhem count?

Pretty sure that wins by default due to it being the only Tennis boss.

Disgusting.

what, bowser's boss fight sucks?

I do not like what Bowser is doing to the ground in that video preview.

Baby Luigi said:
what, bowser's boss fight sucks?

Everything, how he's acting, the fight, the fact that one of his moves is him flailing his arms like a loser.

Its pathetic and a complete mockery of a great badguy.

He wasn't very good sticker star but it was still leagues ahead of that fucking disgrace.

At least he has amusing dialogue in SPM. The fight was kinda pathetic I agree but that wasn't Bowser's fault it was the physics of the game.

Back