For everything Bowser

Luigi 64DD said:
This thread has been superseded by the Daily Bowser Thread in Mindless Junk.
That thread is more for pictures and videos of Bowser, while this one is a general discussion.

Glowsquid said:
Is there any particular reason this isn't actually in a wiki article despite coming from an official source?

Probably because it's from an old guide that's very questionable?

In fact if you asked somebody at Nintendo now they'd probably say he's an only child.

I still wonder if I should turn the Mario appreciation thread into some gushing shitposting LGM thread.

I mean, I want to, but people might mind it.

Just like how people minded Ask threads and shit and started complaining.

LeftyGreenMario said:
I mean, I want to, but people might mind it.

Just like how people minded Ask threads and shit and started complaining.
i don't see why anyone would mind another daily, especially a good one like mario lol
besides ask threads have their board now so :P

Fresh Bowser said:
Glowsquid said:
Is there any particular reason this isn't actually in a wiki article despite coming from an official source?
To be clear, since we're still wondering whether we should just add information to the fake Bowser page or create a whole page for Blue Bowser - after all he isn't a fake Bowser, i.e. an enemy transformed into Bowser, even the Encyclopedia Super Mario Bros., the latest official source about him, treat him as a separate character - I would like to find a second source to be sure that it wasn't just a one-time idea from Nintendo.
Unfortunately it will be a struggle, as so far I only found one Japanese book about the 4 Super Mario Bros. games that has at least a low chance to be official and is released before Super Mario All-Stars - the game in which Blue Bowser is replaced and then, as a consequence, considered akin to a fake Bowser. At the moment I cannot afford other books, and when I will, about a month will be needed for the shipment, so be ready to wait a little...

Lord Bowser said:
on the subject of daily threads reminder to view mine :bowser:

I will never forgive that you made one and didn't tell me.

I think bowser should fake an epidemic in his kingdom, go to peach's castle and refuse to leave until kamek comes

https://www.mariowiki.com/Blue_Bowser

blue bowser ain't got nuthin on pink donkey kong jr.

ya hear that????

Back