Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Super Paper Mario has the wierdest enemies. For example, this is a Pigarithm:

1683639733139.png

The last time I saw Cerberus I'm sure he was a black three-headed dog with four legs, NOT A CREEPY SENTIENT LIME-GREEN PIGGY BANK THAT LOOKS LIKE SOME THREE-YEAR-OLD ANGRY BIRDS SUPERFAN'S *BLEEP*TY ART PROJECT!!!

Last edited:
1685104859191.jpeg

Poor guy, he's had a hard life :(

1687528083110.jpeg
1687528034940.jpeg

In the reveal trailer for the Super Mario RPG remake, there is a frame in Birdo's animation where the pupils get cut off at the sides, likely by clipping into the eyeballs.

View attachment 35863View attachment 35862
In the reveal trailer for the Super Mario RPG remake, there is a frame in Birdo's animation where the pupils get cut off at the sides, likely by clipping into the eyeballs.
An arbitrary thought on my mind related to KSP:
I see Part Clipping (taking one part and putting it inside another using the offset and/or rotate tools in the VAB) as something pretty funny to see. I sometimes do it myself.

1687699634371.jpeg

The first-person shooter Postal 2 for PC contains an unused model of Kamek/a Magikoopa in its files, curiously being modeled after Wizenheimer, the Magikoopa seen in the "Ghosts 'R' Us" episode of the Super Mario World cartoon.

The model is called "Kamek", and its inclusion is likely a reference to one of the developers of the game, who uses "Kamek" as an alias.

Back