Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Cursed mario images #3 | Mario Amino
here is this picture I saw

Remember this Pianta's hell baby spawn?
YTT-Unnamed_Spike_Creature.png

It has official artwork.
200px-YTT_Daruma_otoshi_kun.jpg

WHY? OUT OF ALL THINGS?

Doesn't this look like that pink/red Pianta?

1628266231223.jpeg

Surprisingly, this all red Baby Mario is official.

1628266659504.png

228863644_3995802900528268_1162689593445603176_n.png

That koala Mario mutated into a triceratops 👀

You have forgotten the purpose of this thread it's for ugly Mario renders
Ramsey Nasser on Twitter: im dying…
I also agree Mario Kart DS Mario is just utterly *rancid*. Years ago I refused to use him because his face is so sickly to look at and I stuck with Toad. I don't like how they did the textures for the stache; it looks too thick on him because it's stretched too much on his face. When he's getting hit, his face also looks really off.

I've seen more appealing Marios from N64 games, yes! N64 games. And other DS games too.

Mario_SM64DS.png
MarioMH3-o-3.png
MarioMPmodel.png
N60Tjju.png
Vdc7ime.png

MKDS_Mario_Course_Icon.png

And look at this goddamn hamburger substituted as Mario's map sprite. What are these dull colors?

But anyhow, Mario isn't the only casualty of Mario Kart DS's horrible art style. Nearly everyone looks ugly in this game. DK is a prime offender, and his stupid model is shared so many times in this thread (as well as kicking off this legendary thread), I lost count, but it never ceases to shock and disgust me. Bowser also looks really terrible and his armbands look more like sorry tattoos than threatening accessories.
Just because the OP says that doesn't really mean much, this thread's long evolved into the 'post cursed Mario stuff' thread basically.

Speaking of
View attachment 16405
View attachment 16406
What is exactly so amazing about this product that the people/person responsible for this image wants to censor everything else? What's going on on the back of this thing?

It's based off the Mario Kart DS Bowser I've been harping on earlier. They put those models in Nintendogs, probably for the dogs to rearrange their ugly faces.

This is true, but why does Mario's Shooting Star look worse from the back than from any other angle?

Back