Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

They look cute with those eyes.

ARGH! WALUIGI'S TOO CUTE! DOES NOT COMPUTE! SYSTEM CRASHING!

Iron Man said:
If I were these kids, I would grab my "apocalypse is near" signs and run away to the edge of the universe as fast as I could.
I'm afraid apocalypse has started; that kid looks like Ellis from Left 4 Dead 2 in his early years, except the hat colors are reversed.

I guess King Boo still had that Bowser suit from Luigi's Mansion laying around, but the head got stuck in the torso.

technically not.

PGP is still more pointless somehow.

Baby Rosalina's existence is still triggering and i would blame Miyamoto for that one, because he probably was on the bandwagon to take away Rosalina's uniqueness since he never liked the backstory thing.

Mr. Saltman said:
...How did she go from this
MerleePM.png
to this thing?

574px-SMP_Merlee.png

Hey, Intelligent Systems made her look better. (Even if she isn't a Shaman anymore, but still)

Final Fantasy called, they wanted their black mage back.

I mean SPM takes place in a different universe entirely...

Makes sens if you think about it.

Mcmadness said:
But they have their Black Mage. He even comes by to play Basketball every once in a blue moon.
MH3on3_BlackMage1.jpg

Is Mario Sports Mix/Mario Hoops where the rest of Dissidia WOL's party went?

Don't you find this novelty lamp in the bathroom at some point in the game?

ThatGuy62 said:
Mcmadness said:
But they have their Black Mage. He even comes by to play Basketball every once in a blue moon.
MH3on3_BlackMage1.jpg

Is Mario Sports Mix/Mario Hoops where the rest of Dissidia WOL's party went?

I wish that the other Final Fantasy classes appeared besides White Mage, Black Mage and Ninja. The Knight, Red Mage and Monk would be great, and while we are at it, let's invite Blue Mage and Dragoon too!

Thank you for reading.

Milli_vanilla.jpg

Yes. Milli Vanilli. In the DIC Cartoons.

And if you ever wanted to see the closest thing to a "cursed mario wiki" page... Milli Vanilli exists. I know, I know, that page does make sense with our coverage rulings, but it doesn't make it any less cursed we have a page on Milli Vanilli on the freaking Mario Wiki.

Back