Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

infinite8 said:
http://www.suppermariobroth.com/post/171347809870/a-variety-of-unlicensed-mario-character-figurines
tumblr_p4re0mu5uK1rrftcdo1_1280.jpg

I have posted the same image in the Supper Mario Broth thread, but it appears that this thread garnered more response, so now we know that hardly anybody checks Supper Mario Broth. Maybe that blog isn't exciting anymore?

Anyway... the bright side is Daisy got represented, which is pretty cool because you don't see that every time.

Thank you for reading.

It's just my luck that Mario is here not once but TWICE as a hideous deformed melting cake topper.

winstein said:
I have posted the same image in the Supper Mario Broth thread, but it appears that this thread garnered more response, so now we know that hardly anybody checks Supper Mario Broth. Maybe that blog isn't exciting anymore?
The SMB thread isn't the only place it's active.
I'm following it on Tumblr, for example.

Mr. Saltman said:
(Image)

knowyourmeme sure has lots of smbss images.

It's like everybody there aside from Mario and Luigi are just cardboard cutouts propped up on Popsicle sticks being tilted by a mechanism located off frame.

Also those faces are terrifying.

winstein said:

Thank you for reading.
Because ugly bootlegs are more fitting in this thread.

Supper Mario Broth is still interesting for its posts like Mario concept art, boundary break, old school magazine ads, etc.

infinite8 said:
winstein said:

Thank you for reading.
Because ugly bootlegs are more fitting in this thread.

Supper Mario Broth is still interesting for its posts like Mario concept art, boundary break, old school magazine ads, etc.
Yes, that is true. Even then, a lot of what you mentioned will eventually show up in other threads, like Mario Pictures, so I guess the actual thread is a less popular place to post all of their discoveries.

Thank you for reading.

Bandanna Waddle Dee said:
WHAT THE (bleep) IS THAT!?!?

A picture I posted like, years ago.

Looks like a happy-face spider.

Thats a real thing, look it up.

Pokeys still look horrible in Mario 64, but still happy it didn’t turn out like that.

Alex95 said:
Why did you tell me to do that

Because everyone deserves to see that once in their life.

Back