Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

mario-teaches-typing-2_1.png

You know, the plot of that game cracks me up since it begins because Mario can't type for shit.

Koopa Troopa paratroopa Bowser's Castle go kablooka!

This is apparently a console command that spawns a giant typewriter that smushes his castle. Mario should keep that in mind next time, though I much prefer sv_cheats 1.

Judging by the fact that the reflection of their boots were coming towards the Koopa at both the same time and at the same speed, shouldn't they both land on the Koopa (or at least side by side) instead of just Mario?

mario-teaches-typing-2_4.png

mario-teaches-typing-2_14.png

DUZljYBWsAAUuzr.jpg

Mario Teaches Typing 2 is weird.

It's rather unfortunate that there is a paucity of images of this game on our wiki and at the moment, Time Turner is still working as a full-time hardcore Mario's Time Machine/Mario is Missing! fan.

i also just found this sprite which mightve been shown here already but im too lazy to look
BlooperMTT.png

i cant tell if its a mouth or an eye its terrifying help

also this
CartoonBoo.jpg

It looks like it belongs in a Dr. Seuss setpiece.

I think he's rolling in his grave as you say that.

After the hammy live action film interpretations to two of his most beloved books, I don't think he can roll any further.

I can kinda understand what they're going for, but that doesn't explain the freak cartoon assortment.

If you ever wanted to see Luigi's teeth and Mario scowling, here's a picture for you!

DVNXiQiWsAIikkU.jpg

I found this on the "No context Mario" Twitter, so if I were to guess the image's context, Luigi's got a game at launch on the Game Cube, whereas Mario doesn't, so that's why you see happy Luigi and angry Mario, and since the image is similar in style to the Nintendo 64 Silicon graphics, it's likely a 2001 issue.

Thank you for reading.

winstein said:
If you ever wanted to see Luigi's teeth and Mario scowling, here's a picture for you!

I found this on the "No context Mario" Twitter, so if I were to guess the image's context, Luigi's got a game at launch on the Game Cube, whereas Mario doesn't, so that's why you see happy Luigi and angry Mario, and since the image is similar in style to the Nintendo 64 Silicon graphics, it's likely a 2001 issue.

Thank you for reading.
[/quote]
I was wondering what that was from. I posted a picture of that recently, but it was more zoomed in, so I couldn't tell where it was from.

I pretty much think it was made for a Nintendo GameCube commercial. We can see a GameCube controller held by Luigi. You can also see the word Cube above him.

Oh boy, I'd like to see Mario is Missing try to explain Guernica to kids.

Time Turner said:
It's amazingly fun to see profiles with two eyes, not one. That's missing from the Prado.
- a boy who clearly thinks that depictions of war and death are "fun"

Portrait_henry_fe13.png

Time Turner said:
lPPIiNM.png

i may be cheating a bit with this one

What... What is that? Someone's Yume Nikki/Mario crossover fanart?

Back