Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

There's something creepy about Daisy's skeleton in Mario's Striker's Charged. Mainly, it looked like she has two sets of teeth.

14324.png

I wonder how the rest of the characters' skeletons look like. I am morbidly curious to find out.

Thanks for reading.

Well what to do, I have ninjaripper and a Mario Strikers Charged .iso lying around..............

I wonder how Petey's skeleton looks. When I play, I can only see the bones in his lips.

winstein said:
I wonder how the rest of the characters' skeletons look like. I am morbidly curious to find out.
MarioStrikers_Toad_shocked.png

Are you happy now?

Mienshao said:
2 sets of teeth and 3 eyes? What the hell is Daisy, anyway?

I think Tatanga might have been behind it, as he is an alien.

winstein said:
There's something creepy about Daisy's skeleton in Mario's Striker's Charged. Mainly, it looked like she has two sets of teeth.

2 sets of teeth and 3 eyes? What the hell is Daisy, anyway?

The more to say "Hi I'm Daisy" with!

JoeysWorldTour said:
I wonder if Koopa Troopa's skeleton just looks like Dry Bones

also, DK doesn't have a skeleton as shown here:
200px-SuperMarioStrikers_Donkey'sElectricFence.png

These skeleton models I uploaded are from Mario Strikers Charged. I found them on Models Resource.

JoeysWorldTour said:
I wonder if Koopa Troopa's skeleton just looks like Dry Bones

also, DK doesn't have a skeleton as shown here:
200px-SuperMarioStrikers_Donkey'sElectricFence.png

that's from super mario strikers, Super Mario Strikers doesn't use skeleton models

I think it's the hair that apparently can get rolled up like sleeves. Weird, or...

Eyuck there's just something disturbing about it whenever cartoons portray hair on animals as clothes.

I mean, Spongebob did it with Someone's in the Kitchen With Sandy and I don't like it.

He looks like... that sad guy from Super Mario Galaxy Repainted.

those nipples are

ugh...

Back