Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

The way you worded that makes it seem like you have to deal with crocodile nipples quite often.

What line of business are you in, Roy?

Magikrazy said:
The way you worded that makes it seem like you have to deal with crocodile nipples quite often.

What line of business are you in, Roy?

There are way too many of them on the website that little tab at the top of the page links to.

MarioSkeleton.png

Mario has no nosebone.

uh, humans don't have any nose bones either. mario's nose, like ours, is probably made out of cartilage, so that's why you don't see it appear when we (and mario) get x-rayed.

A51_Trooper said:
I wonder how Petey's skeleton looks. When I play, I can only see the bones in his lips.

winstein said:
I wonder how the rest of the characters' skeletons look like. I am morbidly curious to find out.
MarioStrikers_Toad_shocked.png

Are you happy now?

Mienshao said:
2 sets of teeth and 3 eyes? What the hell is Daisy, anyway?

I think Tatanga might have been behind it, as he is an alien.

I got the image of Daisy's skeleton from The Modeler's Resource, so it goes without saying that I have also seen that Toad skeleton. Somehow that doesn't surprise me, but the way Toad's body is placed made it seem like Toad has an afro.

Given where Daisy's mouth is placed in relation to her nose, I guess they just put a texture of the teeth there and didn't bother with changing the original skeleton model. I am guessing that Peach would have received a similar treatment.

Thanks for reading.

the fracture in question isn't the giant hole where the cartilage is, it's probably around that said region, probably near your upper nose. From the looks of it, it looks like the fracture is in the top region of the nose, not the left of it.

Ok, let's move on

Blue_Nibbla.png

Nibbla is not ugly, at least in comparison to the other underwater enemies from DKC3, but him smiling looks weird for being a piranha.

Lurchin.jpg

While Lurchin's in-game model isn't bad, this is just disgusting.

There's also these two
Donkey_Kong_-_Back_Art_-_Donkey_Kong_Country.png
DKC_Candy_Backview.png

DKC_Candy_Backview.png

A51_Trooper said:
Funky_Artwork_-_Donkey_Kong_Country_3.png

Something feels off about Funky's forearms.
That sort of thing can be seen in other early Donkey Kong Country renders:
DonkeyDKC.png

Diddy.jpg

Some renders have this sort of trait as recent as the Paon games, albeit it became less glaring, mainly things to better rendered fur. Come Donkey Kong Country Returns, this sort of quirk seems to have become a thing of the past; the hair is still like sleeves in some artwork, but it doesn't look like sleeves much anymore.

EDIT: by that last bit I mean like that it still stops suddenly, but it doesn't look like they can be pulled off unlike the old DKC renders. Better fur rendering has gotten rid of that quality.

GiZJeUu.png

This is from Mario & Luigi: Dream Team, and it's also before I applied transparency to the texture (yes, Luigi's face aside from his nose is 2D) and made it so it isn't so shiny. But damn.

The long term effects of dream abuse folks.

That character looks like Baby Luigi with a freaking beard.

Baby Luigi said:
That character looks like Baby Luigi with a freaking beard.

...Aaand a lumberjack outfit and baseball cap. And a "Yoshi" that's probably the creepiest thing in the whole image.

That Yoshi looks like the bastard child of an orange Yoshi, Barney, and that orange Digimon lizard thing

Baby Luigi said:
That Yoshi looks like the *bleep* child of an orange Yoshi, Barney, and that orange Digimon lizard thing

That's one way of putting it, I guess...

Baby Luigi said:
That Yoshi looks like the bastard child of an orange Yoshi, Barney, and that orange Digimon lizard thing
He has a name, you know. It's Dino Mount!
xSQ07-fyiOUVeMIS5FPbBirQG8Q61_rGVqUDocgRepUteo_GHUjzhlu703pJQPl-iaU=h900

But Dino Mount isn't the only friend Super Woody has.
NMSybfwNlVBb4OlOLUPYPT47imWhqSyk5EcYIkqs4XZHCJnJOLswFHoYF_I0h5WIhQ=h310

LRCnYUJKRsyAEb5PHCGO2uSkrSzFO2fsi9t_-Z-xliedihioJdb7yOtTK1pyIEPhnw=h900

The only one of those that looks at least reasonable is the last one. The other two are downright creepy.

Magikrazy said:
Out of curiosity, I downloaded the game.

I might just make a thread of what I see.
I mean, first Pocket All-Stars Star Alliance Star League, now a game featuring Paper Green Mario Wountain Wan Edition... this is a wonderful week for AAA Mario bootlegs!
Waiting for the thread!

Back