Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Peach kept seeing all those Lario bootlegs and decided, why not have some of that pie? After all, pie isn't her specialty!

jwzLUvd.jpg

I think this is a lovely family dinner, but if anyone can provide any further context for this one, like what spectatular holiday it is or what delicious food is on the table or what pleasant, cheery subjects are being discussed, I'd appreciate that.
hgrBQSb.jpg

I might be digging up a lot of Mario stuff, but Yoshi doesn't get to go scotch free from my nasty, vile commentary.

This is actually a Yoshi right after hatching from the egg. Complete with downy feathers. Those cheaply stitched dark green bits aren't its arms but actually the broccoli it absolutely refuses to eat despite Mama Luigi's insistent pleading.
Gdk0nAt.jpg

And this is a very strict Yoshi telling you to eat your vegetables or else you'll be weirdly lumpy around your thighs, your eyes will look really spaced out, and your throat will puff out like a pigeon making cooing noises and you wouldn't want to look like that, would you?
ZfFH6co.jpg

And this is Yoshi making a pretty relatable face, clutching his abdomen and making a really winced face, and feeling really fuzzy, whenever you suffer through food poisoning.
Jna1ZRF.jpg

i don't know why they made a large spike like that than a flat surface tbh

t5zyJfW.jpg

You can see what a bunch of party animals this gang is! Peach is ridiculously short, and she thought it was a ballet, which explains the lovely violet dress. Luigi wants to karate-chop Toad (who is trying to mediate between the arguing brothers that are terrifying Peach) in half while Mario is having none of it, because he's obviously above karate-chopping and wearing hats with Us on them. Donkey Kong tried to pull a prank by doing that v-sign behind people's heads that look like finger rabbit ears, but the camera angle is off. Yoshi, who looks like he's been censored (for no reason this time) doesn't really care for any of this.

exhibit a: why you do NOT move bones instead of rotating them

his right hand and fingers also looks like an incredibly uncomfortable position

Hopefully they'll use meager $12.7 million revenue to fix up the render.

Back