Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

lol if those super basic mid-res textures and materials are the ones that ate the budget, they seriously need better programs

If you're talking about the green part of the shell, yes, that's the best part of the textures. Nothing amazing still; I still call it basic, and there's pretty bad UV stretching/blurring going on anyway in one of the cells of that shell. The rest isn't noteworthy, shell rim is just really basic bump textures with a basic blanket specular mask applied to it.

The armband spikes don't even cast any shadows so they look like shit, like they don't belong in the same render as Bowser.

Anyway I'm not expecting high budget crap from simplistic cartoon characters; it's supposed to look low-res and basic

even that image of wario using chomp has a rotated jaw than a dislocated, broken jaw that bowser has.

through the entire process of making this bowser render no one objected to the fact that his jaw looks Like This. someone could stop this from happening and make him look like he has a normal open mouth but no one did.

animation is not the same as rendering lol

Reactions: zel
the racer portraits are heavily indexed to fit the ds's commodore specs

as for the racer heads yeah they're pretty hideous actually

this reminds me of funko's creepy pop figures

Back