Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

All Geno is is a goddamn star who happened to possess a doll and then everyone jumps at him for being just that.

Leo Luster said:
then does nothing of value for the rest of the game.

Funny enough thats also how I feel about Bowser in the game. I mean sure he has stakes in the conflict to get his castle back but as an actual character he contributes very little.

Well that' the thing, McMadness doesn't like comedy relief Bowser as much as say, scary bad guy Bowser.

Forde said:
Well that' the thing, McMadness doesn't like comedy relief Bowser as much as say, scary bad guy Bowser.

Well I wouldn't call Bowser scary. Nothing in this series is. It's just my ideal Bowser is one who is simultaneously funny but also a genuine threat to Mario and co.

Like Odyssey for example.

Back on subject however...

s-l300.jpg

why is it so easy to screw up Bowser?

Dry Bones, with its semi gaping jaw, has the perfect reaction too.

My own answer would be that Bowser just has a pretty complex design and needs the proportions to be right, especially in the face, or else he just looks really bad. I blame the knobby face. Bowser is also inherently ugly too, I guess that works too.

tYgS8Ge.jpg

Victim of UV injuries

UV injuries? He should wear sunscreen.

Swipin Stus be the reason for Mario's lolling irises

"luigi fans deserve this for harrasing the red plumber"

*Le sigh*

I wonder if girls all over the Koopa kingdom fall in love with him when they see his face, like the celebrity he is.

Back