Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

Advertising:
s-l300.jpg

Product:
cb03cf798ca040e0332787017cd483db.jpg

HEROWALUIGI said:
This is an actual photo, this is an actual quote, someone actullay sat down and clacked this combonation of words and images into this.
You just altered Batman's signature for this, didn't you?

Also:
HEROWALUIGI said:
HEROWALUIGI said:
combonation

SeproDep said:
HEROWALUIGI said:
This is an actual photo, this is an actual quote, someone actullay sat down and clacked this combonation of words and images into this.
You just altered Batman's signature for this, didn't you?

Batman has one of the best sigs ever... it is as funney as all get out.

D-SOE_cUIAAwZMu.jpg:large

Mario is now ready to take the piss.

I'm meme illiterate. I just tried word play, but if I unwittingly invited meme references, power to the memes I guess.

have you played super mario rpg? mario can transform when he "talks"

Not a very good game. I don't get the ridicolous amount of praise it gets.

and Geno sucks ass.

Booster and Valentina were good tho.

I'd hold my jaw if I were you. I don't expect everyone to follow the "popular" opinions.

I mean we have an entire thread devoted to such things.

This is the perfect place to talk about how fugly Mario looks in that game.

Smrpg_mario_2.gif

Saltman said:
and Geno sucks ass.
I will never understand how he got so popular. He has no personality or character development, the only good thing about him is that his magic attacks are some of the best in the game.

Look at Mallow, as soon as you meet him you can tell what his personality is, a young excitable kid who can get upset easily. You go on a short sub-plot to deliver a pie to his father, and an entire section of the game is dedicated to reuniting him with his family.

Geno doesn't have any of this, he's here to explain that the plot of the game, and then does nothing of value for the rest of the game. He's supposed to be important to plot, but he doesn't do anything to affect what happens.

Back