Look at it! Look at it! LOOK AT IT!

I thought the sex differences between a cock and a hen are enough not to resort to relying human features to highlight their differences.

I wonder if the food cut is called something along the lines of "chicken breast" in Japanese as well as English?

If so, that gives some slight justification for stupid visual pun's sake, but moreso gives disturbing implications about said food cut.

....I'll admit the first time I played I kept bringing the nearest rooster to the nest and wondering why the level wouldn't end....

To be fair, it is from a Wario game and that is the sort of whack shit I'd expect from one of those.

J & Siph said:
Doc von Schmeltwick said:
Red-Brief J
Pardon? :eekdance:

Yup, a muscular bull (with a bizarre vaguely drugged-looking face) in a speedo from Wario World.
Red-Brief_J.png

While Master of Disguise was the furthest into toilet humor, Wario World was the furthest into somewhat-Freudian surreal weirdery.

Speaking of Wario World bosses, of all 13 of them, there was exactly one that wasn't really weird, and it was a spider soldier.

Just for fun, here's all of them, not counting mid-stage minibosses:
Greenfist.png
WW_Scythe-armed_Monster.png
676px-Dinomighty.png

Brawl_Doll.png
Clown-a-Round.png
800px-Dual_Dragons.png

Winter_Windster.png
Spideraticus_2.png
484px-Red-Brief_J.png
(art, not model, sorry)​
176px-Mean_Emcee.png
Ironsider.png
Captain_Skull.png

BlackJewel.PNG

....and they're even weirder in action. Wouldn't be surprised if many here did not know such horrors existed within the franchise!

The only Koopaling who looks normal in that last picture is Larry. Like Oh god, look at how fat and ugly the other ones look.

You can tell that to make the headshots, they just traced over the actual artwork. Still doesn't excuse the TMNT joke plagiarism or the Princess hiding things down her neckline...and by the way, saying that she has a "dynamite bod" is something of a running gag here. For a given definition of "gag."
sexist_yoshi.jpg

(slightly larger)
DkOdaCWX4AMwIqk.png
They managed to get Wendy right one time, but this time, they really stopped trying, did they?

I guess for the rest of the Koopalings, maybe that's what the developers for Smash 4 were on to when they hideously deformed Koopalings there too.

Pretty sure that's Iggy because the way the hair is shaped

You can tell that to make the headshots, they just traced over the actual artwork. Still doesn't excuse the TMNT joke plagiarism or the Princess hiding things down her neckline...and by the way, saying that she has a "dynamite bod" is something of a running gag here. For a given definition of "gag."
sexist_yoshi.jpg
I guess that's why she had such an explosive vocabulary when she lost her voice.

Two pages in, and not only has it insulted the intelligence of plumbers and turtles in general, but it's blatantly reused a picture of the Princess. And what's up with Bowser's gums in this, anyway? They're normally not even visible, let alone this weird nested muzzle thing.
white_knuckle_scorin_____p1_by_marthlovesroy.jpg

white_knuckle_scorin_____p2_by_marthlovesroy.jpg

Kinda weird to see Peach towering over Bowser. Bowser looks so pathetic.

To their credit, Mario looks dope in sunglasses.

It's the adorable in the same way a bunch of baby mutant gremlins are gathered around a lovely young woman during story time.

To their credit, Mario looks like a dope in sunglasses.
or
To their credit, Mario looks like he's on dope in sunglasses.
FTFY
LeftyGreenMario.jpg

:( I am not a or on dope and Mario is neither!!! Luigi's the one, not him!

Back