Mario pictures

Tracy Yardley was fun like that.

Must be agonizing to collect them all like this lmao. What would be better if there is no continue option, the game forces you to save every time you collect all these blue coins.

if were going by mario + rabbids saving itd just happen like. Instantly and automatically
if we go by mario sunshine saving........... oh boy

It's odd because Super Smash Bros. Melee had auto saving, but for some reason Super Mario Sunshine was stuck with the old concept of "ask the player if they want to save or not after getting a key collectible". I might have understood that for the Shine Sprites if you wanted for example to keep the transition from dark background to normal background in Delfino Square or you wanted to keep some special moments like the flood (but even then, most of the times you knew after being asked of the transitions…), but for Blue Coins…

for bootlegs, these look really good
I'm just convinced it's just mostly the same model except different equipment. But what kind of heinous thing did Baseball Mario show off for that censor?

When I think of ranking Mario music, I think of this.

Still, the idea of him secretly listening to girl group R&B music makes me amused.

Guppy deserves to be in LOOK AT IT for that reason. Why must it feel with every passing day, Mario pictures and LOOK AT IT! are slowly coalescing?

It's to let the player know he's a jerk, which wild orcas often can be.

Back