Mario pictures

Why is Lulu working with him?! Wasn't she on the player's side in Gold? What motivated her to do this instead of defending Luxeville? Money? Boredom? Desire?

Well, considering that the Pot of Luxeville became obsolete at Lulu's village, that pretty much made her actions against Wario meaningless. I guess you could speculate that Lulu forgave Wario after that incident.

Last edited:
BMBL_Sponsor_MKAGP2.png

release high res artwork of this you boobs at nintendo

and make baby land / baby park an actual theme park attraction at super nintendo world

you

boobs

t..............tits
that said mario kart arcade gp 2 has some other stuff id LOVE to see in higher quality too
KamektheWizardMKAGP2.png
KoopaTroopaMKAGP2.png

esp this one because it has extremely tiny unreadable text and i wanna know what it says so bad
DKSponsor2_MKAGP2.png

speaking of tiny unreadable text, the guide book in sunshine... you CAN read a lot of it but its a big struggle and i was so disappointed to find out 3das just ai upscaled the textures instead of using the og higher quality versions i imagine are saved at nintendo somewhere. its still so hard to read please nintendo i must know what this yoshi is telling me

Babymarioinsnow.jpg

In an official wallpaper for Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3 (pictured), artwork of Raphael the Raven was edited to resemble Bumpties.
-Super Mario Wiki

great job on uploading them!!!
👍

db26p3e-17e2a020-e134-4e36-8ba0-40087ccd3349.png

You should probably know this meme at this point.
hqdefault.jpg

What you wouldn't know is that in Super Mario Galaxy 2, if you do the same things and reverse the letters, you get this.
57e.jpg

ddd6pyo-fad0e171-08ad-4273-b52c-4fb604ac7efd.jpg

Really? Because I could have sworn I bought a rather fun and enjoyable PM game last year.

Oh come on, The Origami King isn't THAT bad. I've seen series with their names dragged through the mud and become a ghost more fitting of the analogy than Paper Mario gets. Even within Nintendo itself.

Back